Review of Guy4Game

sales@guy4game.com

4 reviews with 3 stars

johnk119
8/6/14

I have used this site multiple times before and in every encounter wether it was 20$-50$ they've come through entirely... I admit it wasn't in the best time frames because I usually had to wait 1-3 days but I just purchased a 207$ order and they followed through entirely honestly I don't see much of a problem if you don't mind waiting sometimes.

daveb74
5/11/14

I am half and half on this site. On the one hand it was the site that was most recommended to me for my SWTOR credits needs and the prices were great. However a few things. One there is no paypal payment which is a let down. Also they state on their website that the order will be done within 24 hours but it has been over 24 hours and I am yet to receive my order. Finally the customer support is horrendous. It is almost as if they hired a random teenager to sit their and respond to questions. He used a lot of text talk rather than talking as if he can comprehend anything professional and he sometimes it seemed like he did could not tell right from left. Now this is not a final review as I am yet to receive my credits so lets see what happens when/IF I do.

cp42
1/31/14

I placed an order from their website. The ordering process made it seem that I would receive my order in less than 30 minutes. I waited in-game for a response but didn't receive one. I contacted their live support and was told that it would be a few hours and that I would receive a bonus for waiting. I did finally receive the order around eight hours after placing it with no bonus. They did have the lowest price at the time but there was nothing spectacular about the process.

jk36
5/29/13

For non gold items purchased from them, i.e. power leveling and profession packages, their service was excellent. For gold buying however they have been consistently bad which is why I use other sites for buying gold. They rarely update their site and will only tell you they are out of gold stock After you pay them. Then they want you to keep checking back with them to find out if they have your gold in stock. Really bad service for gold buying. Despite their bad service, their gold prices are often higher than any other site. Fastwowgold is a much more reliable gold buying site imo.

forget guy4game and go with the WoW token in the auction house. $20.99 bucks gets you between 23,000 and 25,000 in gold and its guaranteed no issues and not a scammer in the business :)

By Eric D.

what you need pls ? can check with the website 24/7 online service.

By oliver c., Guy4Game Representative

To buy anything from this website, no. If you're caught doing it you could get banned. If you want to play it safe then I'd just auction off the in game time coins. Chances of getting caught buying items or gold are slim, I haven't been banned and I've occasionally bought both items and gold. So to me, it's worth it.

By joshua n.

thank god wow started the wow token thing. $20.00 bucks gets you 23,000 to 25,000 worth of gold. i do that bow instead of guy4game. they really suck and rip you off without a second thought :)

By Eric D.

Questions? Get answers from the Guy4Game staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Guy4Game