Review of Guy4Game

sales@guy4game.com

7 reviews with 2 stars

elizabethb262
3/18/18

They used to be a reliable and safe company but they are not secure anymore not like they once were. The only safe way to purchase things is ingame with ingame currencies.

po759
9/5/14

Didn't actually go through with the order with them as they made a ridiculous request for a photo of my id and credit card for confirmation.

Props to the support staff though, who were quick and prompt with their replies and very polite even though I ended up cancelling my order. Now waiting to see if they actually refund me.

jamesp107
6/7/14

Literally as the rating says.. "meh.."
This isn't my first purchase from guy4game, will it be my last? Hell yes.

The first time I used them, I ordered the smallest amount, only 10k, and I received the gold within the time frame spicified, about 4-5 hours. Good right?
This time I felt a lot more secure to purchase a larger amount of 50k, expecting it take a little longer, this was not the case, at all.
7 days, 17 emails and a hell of a lot of stress later, I still don't have my gold.
Most replies to my emails consisted of being told I had to wait for their manager, "please wait our manger for here 5-6 hours please he be here soon just give more time please". I didn't just make that up, that was copied and pasted from my latest email with them.
It seems their strategy is to suck you in, make you feel safe buying a small amount of gold, and as soon as you make a larger order, nothing seems to get done.
Never have I had such an infuriating experience with an online company, which is saying a lot considering the amount of crap out there.

If you are a first time buyer, I really would recommend you stay away, go use gameusd, they are a bit more pricey, but for the service and reliability, it's so very worth it.

jamesn32
3/30/14

Would not use again.

The first time, my order took much longer than expected and would not contact.

The second time was a nightmare! The order was placed at 8am Friday, 8pm that night still nothing. I reached out to live support and was told it would be less than 24 hours.

About noon the next day, I check in with live support and they tell me 8 hours more and that I'm now "priority" as they were waiting on stock. Mind you, I was also ordering the smallest amount of gold possible.

The 3rd day, near 1:30, I check in again with their sales email, get the run around again to go to live chat and get told that it will be another 24 hours while waiting on stock! At this point I asked for a refund, which I have still not seen posted...

Your millage may very, but I would not waste my time with this company.

halc12
10/19/13

My experience a mixed bag. Used them for gold a couple times and they were fine. Recently hired their raiding service for a quick ToT clear. Fine and quick on that. But they also accepted an order for a Siege of Orgrimmar clear and 8 days later, despite assurances they would start, haven't lifted a finger. 3 days ago they said they would start it in 2 days. They lied about that. Will give them one more day to begin, but after thatI will not deal with them again. For me one lie from a service provider is one lie too many. It will probably take me awhile to get my money back.

PS they refunded my money, but it would seem the site has been shut down completely.

brettr6
8/30/13

I thought this would be a great service. I waited over a week for the in-game currency i bought for WoW and they still did not have the gold. I think it is RIDICULOUS that they can sell merchandise they dont even have without letting you know in advance. Now i have to wait 7 business days for my money!!!!!!

This is the second time I have had an issue with them and I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt. NOT AGAIN..

stephaniec10
6/15/12

The first thing I'd like to point out is that this is not a scam site. My low rating is for their annoying practices and poor customer service. For those just looking to buy services in a time of high stock, this site will more than likely be fine for you. I, however, tried to make a purchase for gold when the world switched to D3, after a lot of suppliers focused their attention elsewhere. This is unfortunate, but by no means G4G's fault. What -is- their fault is how they're unable to check stock on their servers and give even a ballpark estimate on how long it will take to receive your order. They all say the same thing (in broken, and sometimes snarky-sounding English): We can't give out time estimates.

I understand not wanting to guarantee something, but every other online company has to give you a time estimate. This seems to be the only industry allowed to get away with something like that. If you want security for a little bit more money, just go with IGE.

forget guy4game and go with the WoW token in the auction house. $20.99 bucks gets you between 23,000 and 25,000 in gold and its guaranteed no issues and not a scammer in the business :)

By Eric D.

what you need pls ? can check with the website 24/7 online service.

By oliver c., Guy4Game Representative

To buy anything from this website, no. If you're caught doing it you could get banned. If you want to play it safe then I'd just auction off the in game time coins. Chances of getting caught buying items or gold are slim, I haven't been banned and I've occasionally bought both items and gold. So to me, it's worth it.

By joshua n.

thank god wow started the wow token thing. $20.00 bucks gets you 23,000 to 25,000 worth of gold. i do that bow instead of guy4game. they really suck and rip you off without a second thought :)

By Eric D.

Questions? Get answers from the Guy4Game staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Guy4Game