Review of Gurin Products

Support@gurinproducts.com

25 reviews with 4 stars

brendab338
3/17/19

Ordered my Electronic Pulse Massager from Amazon, like the ability to adjust intensity range and repeat mode. Would give it 5 stars but had to restart input for repeat mode. Massage is relaxing and relieves stress. BBH

johnb2388
3/2/19

Overall appears to be a quality product.
I purchased three of them for basement closets during the summer time.
I've been charging them for 17 hours and still not completely dry on the 3. One of the 3 is still pink. Initial charge may take longer than after first use, but we will see.
Will repost after some use for clarification on charging and how well they work.

jamesk666
2/19/19

Seems to work as well as the large units they hooked me up to, while undergoing physical therapy. Stimulates the muscles I no longer have control over due to my condition.

robertw915
2/14/19

i very easy unit to use and care for we are very happy with it screen easy to read and understand thank you for a realy good product

craigw162
2/5/19

Ordered battery operated dehumidifier, received it and immediately charged it. Placed it in my gun safe and it is operational. So far an excellent transaction.

keithr147
1/29/19

Dual channels and various modes makes this TENs unit very useful for many different situations. I can set it on low pulse for minor aches or a more aggressive setting for hgher levels of pain.

sheilat64
1/22/19

Just found out I have high BP. My husband is a nurse and he ordered this product to monitor my BP. Just as good a the more expensive products from other companies.

Proof of purchase #112-9097391-5738604 through Amazon

garys559
12/30/18

works as advertised; easy to us, easy to read, like the AAA battery option.. very pleased with this product.

paulh676
12/25/18

I've used this unit for random aches and muscular pains as well as for the after effects of a foot fracture. In each case the unit has either cured the pain or accelerated its healing. I couldn't ask for better results. This beats having a physical therapist in most cases.

paulg535
12/9/18

I purchased a Tens Unit on Amazon and I found this product to be of a very high quality and while I had my doubts about how effective it would be I have used it numerous times and find that it does in fact provide relief for my sore muscles.

jacquer7
11/26/18

This monitor is easy to use and accurate. We have tested it against a couple arm band styles and it's reading was right on.

angier72
11/22/18

Very easy to use and discrete enough to leave out. My roommates and I think this was the best product to suite our needs.

kerip8
11/10/18

Very easy to use. Like that it's small and easy to transport. Seems very accurate when compared to other monitor. Only concern I have is the battery life. I placed the ones that came with the monitor. Did 3 individual checks and then next day battery was dead. Put in new batteries and the indicator does not show full battery. Went to the store bought new batteries and placed those in and results are the same- indicator still shows low battery. Not sure what is going on. May need to exchange the item for another one.

catherines198
11/10/18

Just got it in. Seems easy enough to use. Hope it holds up. I have nothing else to say about it at this time.

lindam896
10/22/18

Received unit quickly. Really happy with the compact size of the Tens unit and carrying pouch. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. Have used it twice now with no issues. Not sure how long the electrode pads will last in comparison to other Tens units so for now I'm giving it 4 stars.

Order # 112-0642527-9296213

sunshinet4
10/4/18

Ordered a blood pressure cuff, was kinda confused at first on how to put it on, but then I got it! Works decent, looks decent, good to practice with!

mikez47
1/11/18

Received a Santa Medical massager from Groopon. It works well. How ever the on/off switch on the power cord is located on a short attached cord much too close to the unit. It needs to be located about 18" further away from the unit so it would be accessible for easier use.

marleneb26
10/5/17

We heard one of our departments purchased the items and were satisfied with the products. So, we decided to purchase some for our own. Thank you!

vivienv
9/11/17

Purchased a BP wrist product and it works great, it's what I've been looking for at a great price. My family and I have a couple of health issues and we need to check our BP so this will help us know how we are doing.

norap16
6/25/17

I love it I can take my blood pressure fast and also keep a record for my doctor.
I wish it would turn colors when It would be in a danger zone

olivet4
10/6/16

Item purchased from Amazon.com

kristag7
9/16/16

Purchased thru Groupon, this simple to use wrist BP monitor is accurate and fast. I'm very happy to have a tool to offer results when ever I need to record and track my BP as per my doctor. The price was very affordable compared to comparable devises.

moeo
2/5/16

I really like this product .. Its a lot better than the other bulky machines Easy to use and carry along or store ..

tonyb97
2/5/16

This Pulseox works fine. Registers quickly. The only thing about it I don't like is because it is plastic it feels cheap. What do you want for $25.00. The price is right and it works.

raymondd18
1/8/16

Shipped quickly. Received as described in online ad. Purchased from Amazon.com. Appears to be well made. Cuff is black nylon; can be used with patients or for self-measurements. Would recommend to any prospective user.

RWD, MD.

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Gurin Products

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.