Guardian Health and Beauty

Guardian Health and Beauty has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Guardian Health and Beauty also ranks 266th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate Guardian Health and Beauty?

“Shop elsewhere online instead of Guardian Singapore”

Jun W.
11/3/16

Your chosen delivery company Yamato Transport's - TA Q BIN is a real joke of a company. On Sunday, 30 Oct, I waited for my delivery scheduled for 9am to 1pm and it did not arrive. After rescheduling it again yesterday for today 12noon to 5pm, Guardian Singapore's preferred delivery company TA Q BIN sent me an automated absent notice SMS and asked me to reschedule for yet another delivery when here I am waiting for my parcel. After 30 minutes on the phone with TA Q BIN and their supervisor, I found out that the driver indeed did not make it to the address provided as he "did not know" how to get there. As ridiculous as it sounds like a surgeon does not know how to operate, my parcel has been rescheduled for Thursday, 3 Nov at no fault of TA Q BIN and Guardian but mine for trusting incompetent businesses with my money.

junw2
November 3rd, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Guardian Health and Beauty staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guardian Health and Beauty?

Have a question about Guardian Health and Beauty?