Review of Grove

San Francisco, California 94123, United States

44 reviews with 5 stars

barbaram676
9/1/19

My daughter and I volunteered for an animal rescue. We raise bottle baby kittens. I feel that cleaning with grove products are safer for these tiny babies.

laurab904
8/5/19

Safe for the environment and sustainable products, with the convenience of shipping to my home, and I save money. Sign me up!
AND ALL THESE PEOPLE giving them a 1-STAR RATING, complaining that Grove SNUCK IN ANOTHER ORDER THE NEXT MONTH' are pretty dumb!
You sign up for a 3 month VIP membership, and it tells you that your orders will ship the same date each month, so IF YOU DON'T REMIND YOURSELF TO GO IN AND CHECK BEFORE NEXT MONTH SHIP'S OUT, Grove will assume you'll want the same stuff as the previous month AND they'll send products they think you'll like, or that are really popular with other customers, who have ordered similar items you've ordered. AND GROVE SENDS YOU AN EMAIL TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR NEXT ORDER IS ABOUT TO SHIP, as a reminder, so you can log in check your cart.
THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE. They warn you about this when you sign up! There's no fine print' dumb dumbs.
I gave them my $19.99 after 3 months because I LOVE THE PRODUCTS, I LOVE THE CONVENIENCE, and I LOVE EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS COMPANY!
All I need to do is check-in once a month to make sure they send me what I need and don't send me what I don't!

kathyl326
6/17/19

I accidentally ordered the wrong vitamins. Grove credited my account and didn't request that I return my wrong order. Response was timely and professional. Highly recommend company.

sandrag432
6/6/19

Love all the products I get from Grove. Favorites are the Lavender Oatmeal Soap-leaves skin moisterized and no itching. Mango Ginger laundry detergent and softener-smells great w its light scent and again no itching. Always searching for natural products.

juliah211
6/3/19

Great products at good prices and conveniently shipped to me at home. I'm not a fan of shopping for these kinds of things, so I really love it.

amandag244
6/3/19

Very professional and speedy product delivery. Extremely satisfied with the service offered.
Excellent customer service and individualized contact.

pamg235
4/20/19

I appreciate knowing I'm dealing with a real person, and being rewarded for them! Which came as a complete suprise!

laural449
4/14/19

Great quality cleaning products. Love the variety of scents and the high concentrate formulas. The shipping was very good, fast and there was never a spill in the box.

laurav140
4/14/19

Grove make my home cleaning purchases easy, they have an easy to view website and the product descriptions are clear. The best part the products are free of the bad chemicals !

melissal363
4/12/19

I love these products! Decent prices! I enjoy looking for new deals, and new products. I look forward to each delivery. I like the scents of the room sprays.

garyp340
4/12/19

everyone that I spoke with was very helpful and resolved my problems, don't care for the scents of some of the items, but was able to get a credit a order something else

susanw517
4/11/19

These are high quality products. But I don't use much of them at a time. Especially the concentrates. So they last too long to order on a regular basis. But I was able to cancel the autoship program.

cabrinic
4/11/19

I love that I can order all natural supplies and personal care items and they come right to my home. I enjoy getting different scents for my cleaning supplies.

lizac17
4/11/19

I love that Grove offers Great products and service! We definitely will continue buying from their site!

mariew127
4/10/19

Everything arrived very quickly. All was packaged well. It is making my life so much easier! It is hard to type so many characters!

stacib18
4/9/19

Grove has great products! I love the freebies and incentives. The shipping times are super quick as well!

patrizial1
4/7/19

Easy shopping for great products at great prices while keeping the environment in mind! Pleasure shopping from privacy of your home.

christinaj91
4/7/19

I love the all natural products that are delivered right to my door. They are great products that leave my house fresh and clean with no harsh chemicals.

helenb284
4/7/19

Its nice to be introduced to new green products for the home. I appreciate the mindful curation of the selection

wendyc276
4/7/19

I'm always excited to see the fresh new things that the site offers at reasonable prices that are healthy for me and my family.

karend410
4/7/19

Grove has what I've been looking for all in one place. Their packaging is sturdy and everything arrives promptly.

chuckh71
4/7/19

I really like that the paper products I am purchasing are made from Bamboo (better renewable than trees).

marciah58
4/7/19

I like the products, they arrive quickly, free shipping! I no longer order these items from Amazon. This is a great site.

lindar554
4/7/19

I love everything about Grove: the products, prices, shipping speed, packaging, ability to recycle containers, and of course the free gifts! Your website is lovely. I'm telling all my friends.

maureend70
4/7/19

Love my boxes, feels like Christmas every time I get one! The items are wonderful and I don't worry about using them.

Grove Collaborative is a legit company. We are a certified B Corporation and can be located in their online directory.

By Grove C., Grove Representative

Grove can be reached by phone Monday-Friday from 6:00AM-5:00PM PST at 1-844-GROVE75 (1-844-476-8375). We also accept texts and emails 24/7, at 650-667-7418 and community@grove.co.

By Grove C., Grove Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Grove staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Grove