Review of Greatland

Tel: 800.968.1099

patricefecteaun
PatriceFecteau N.
3/18/19

Thanks for always being a convenient way for me to shop for my annual tax needs! I love the reorder option - it's quick and easy!
And I also appreciate the annual reminder calls from Ben :)

jannominad
JanNomina D.
3/5/19

Had a hard time applying the discount code at first. Tried several times and it finally popped up but I had to reenter payment info again.

heatheraustiny
HeatherAustin Y.
3/4/19

A description of what was in each order is easier than clicking on the order number then looking at the description

tomphippso
TomPhipps O.
2/26/19

It was such a relief to find Greatland had my previous orders on record! It saved me so much time having to research and find just what I needed! Thank you Greatland!

glennakanoz
GlenNakano Z.
1/22/19

I ordered a sample 1099DIV, copy A with my initial order. I was sent copy B, C. Maybe it was unavailable at shipping.

Glen Nakano

cynthiawilliamsx
CynthiaWilliams X.
1/14/19

Your website is really easy to use especially since you have the history of prior orders on the site.

debras439
DEBRA S.
1/14/19

It was a very long process as it kept kicking me out. There were a lot of issues trying to place our first order.

jamesr375
James R.
1/11/19

The fact that checkout for desktop requires choosing a physical shipping method when you're only doing download is disconcerting.

selvapurushothamw
SelvaPurushotham W.
1/9/19

The online ordering experience is great. However, I would like to know why we never get any promotional discounts. We've been ordering for years.

stancooky
StanCook Y.
1/5/19

First purchase was seamless - now shopping for other items and as compared to other sites, your info is easy to find and understand.

cherylhauserf
CherylHauser F.
1/4/19

I could not tell if the 1099-Misc copy B had the instructions on the back or not. Had to chat with customer service to verify.

racheldobbsz
RachelDobbs Z.
1/3/19

quick and easy, very nice being able to enter your software you work with to find the correct forms.

deannthompsont
DeAnnThompson T.
1/3/19

I found your website to be very user friendly. Thank you so much for making samples available, as tax envelopes are such a challenge yearly. Here's to hoping you have what we need and I will be back to make an order :)

anonymousd268
anonymous D.
12/26/18

Sometimes it's hard to tell exactly which form I need to choose & what I'm getting, but for the most part, it works well.

pattymojziszekr
PattyMojziszek R.
12/17/18

Website very easy to use. Just ordered a sample to see if they will work. It they work we will order.

nedavatavukd
NedaVatavuk D.
12/14/18

You only have 86 1096 forms available and won't even let me order all 86 because it isn't an increment of 25!

kimberlyguttag
KimberlyGutta G.
12/11/18

I couldn't log onto my account
I forgot my password and I never received an email to reset
I tried a couple of times

dianeengebretsonm
DianeEngebretson M.
12/10/18

I had trouble at first, but after a quick chat with Melanie, I switched browsers (at her advice) and then the order went smoothly.

alexanderwaltonj
AlexanderWalton J.
12/8/18

Your forms are simply too expensive. I will research next year to find a better source and NO ordering early is NOT an option.

mickielevreaur
MICKIELEVREAU R.
11/14/18

I am a current client. I always order a certain envelope from your company. However, it is once a year...So logging on is difficult with ID and PW info. So I always have to order as a guest and never have any kind of discount code because, why would a newbie receive discounts? :0

richardmaxeyb
RichardMaxey B.
11/5/18

Email address and password section was a little confusing. The guest checkout was a good alternative.

brendapierceb
BrendaPierce B.
11/2/18

When I pressed "Place Order" the first time, it took me back to the screen to enter my info and credit card information again.

williamleviq
WilliamLevi Q.
10/25/18

Your products are top quality, my issue is paying such a high shipping charge. Top businesses do not make profit on shipping!

pamelabritzo
PamelaBritz O.
10/20/18

$13.50 for standard UPS ground seems high for 25 state tabs and 2 little missing info pads. Otherwise, good online experience.

rayanneb2
Rayanne B.
9/19/18

I have been looking for a Single Window, Expandable, First Class Mail envelope. I guess you don't carry them any longer.

Questions? Get answers from the Greatland staff and other customers.

Greatland?