This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Great4homes.co.uk

Great4homes.co.uk

Great4homes.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Great4homes.co.uk also ranks 364th among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate Great4homes.co.uk?

“Ordered some fencing from these guys and have yet to...”

Jamie G.
3/18/11

Ordered some fencing from these guys and have yet to receive the goods. The money has already left my account. Tried calling, emailing, sending smoke signals..... you get the idea. No response. Do not buy anything from them! You'll never get it. I've let the proper authorities know.

jamieg3
March 18th, 2011

Do not buy anything from them! You'll never get it.

I've let the proper authorities know.
carolc7
June 23rd, 2013
Placed an order with this site and they more or less cancelled straight away due to stock issues. They took my money however and have never refunded me. Avoid this site!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Great4homes.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Great4homes.co.uk?

Have a question about Great4homes.co.uk?