Governor Mike Dunleavy reviews

1 Review From Our Community

katiew
9/1/08
John McCain & Sarah Palin must think women are stupid - Even John McCain knows that his greatest weakness is the economy. And because the economy is the #1 issue on most Americans' minds, you might think John McCain would choose a VP that is knowledgeable about economics. But no. He has chosen Sarah Palin, a former beauty queen and mayor of a town of 7000, in a solely political move designed to attract female voters.

Contrast this to Barack Obama. Obama knows he lacks McCain's foreign policy and legislative experience - so he chooses Joe Biden who may not help Obama get elected (he's a senator from Delaware) but whose experience will help Obama govern if he is elected.

I was a John McCain fan. I think he is a good man, but I also think this election has caused him to stray from his independent and honest values. I am a woman, and I did support Hilary Clinton. I was open to voting for McCain, but his purely political move of choosing Sarah Palin as his VP, has cost him my vote.

Questions? Get answers from the Governor Mike Dunleavy staff and other customers.

Governor Mike Dunleavy?