Review of GotTheTix

GotTheTix reviews

sarahn62
Sarah N.
3/14/19

I will just make sure that I am ordering concert tickets through Ticketmaster.ca next time so that I don't have to pay US prices

wendyl160
Wendy L.
3/2/19

I was very unhappy with the fact that I had ordered tickets at one price and then received a message that the order was cancelled. When I then contacted to deal with the issue, I could only get the tickets semi comparable to what I had originally bought, they were $60 more. Very unprofessional and downright scalping for prices.

jefferyz2
Jeffery Z.
3/2/19

I was billed twice for concert tickets, and when I went to call the company I couldn't get a hold of anyone. I have sent emails but the extra charge has not been credited back to my bank account.

johnnah4
Johnna H.
2/16/19

The first tickets I paid for were suddenly not available. I was able to purchase a second set of tickets but at a higher price. The agent was very helpful.

christinas190
Christina S.
1/19/19

The fees were much more than expected but other than that everything was fine with the purchase and tickets.

denisev50
Denise V.
1/10/19

The site is confusing. I do not like that you have 1 seat or 2 or 4 why not by 3 when 4 seats are available. I will not buy tickets here no more

marjoriec71
Marjorie C.
12/1/18

We were able to get on the site right away and it was easy to get through to the seats that we wanted

sharonb271
Sharon B.
11/29/18

I expected total mayhem booking the "Stones". The experience was hectic however not bad. Seats disappeared quickly. I expected that. Would have preferred a ticket I could print myself rather than downloaded on my phone. I did contact the company and they were courteous and helpful. I will call back later this week to walk through the download process.

jayb261
Jay B.
11/20/18

I haven't received the tickets yet. I see that they are not printable until the day prior to the event, which makes me extremely nervous. Would rather have them in hand now but I guess this is just your system.

tr92
T R.
11/20/18

It was slightly difficult maneuvering from available tickets to seating chart, but in all fairness, I was using my cell phone. The transaction fees raised the price of my two tickets more than $70. In 2018, this is absurd, especially since the site isn't transparent about the amount of these fees until you are about to check out. Nonetheless, I am happy with my purchase. I just won't be using this site with it's fees, unless I absolutely have to.

howardm97
Howard M.
10/28/18

The service charge is totally outrageous compared to going on line with the event centre and as l weas makeing the order the price went up. Will probably not us you again . This was my first and last time to bad but a service charge that is a third of the ticket price is unacceptable

janew181
Jane W.
10/27/18

The tickets had someone else's name on it. I was also surprised at how much the processing fee was. It was fast though.

maryj210
Mary J.
9/12/18

All sales are final should add immediately. I tried to cancel my order within 1-2 hours and I was not allowed. I thought I had at least the day to cancel. This did not make me happy.

pattys124
Patty S.
9/12/18

The website was easy to navigate for the Paul McCartney concert next summer! The seats were what I was looking for and what I wanted to spend!
Thanks!! Can't wait to see Sir Paul!

leet77
Lee T.
8/8/18

Good. I was nervous the service was not legit. Glad to see it is. The service fee is very high. I only bought these tickets, because the venue site was down.

thomasl287
Thomas l.
8/2/18

I ordered a necklace and it turned out to be quite nice. This order took a long time to ship to me so it would not be a place I would go to if I needed something in a hurry.

dianeb350
Diane B.
7/14/18

J'aimerais que ce soit présenté en dollars canadien quand on achète pour le Centre Vidéotron. Merci!

cynthiac193
Cynthia C.
5/16/18

So far it's great! Thank you for affordable tickets so my husband and I could enjoy a much much needed night out.

lindaf271
Linda F.
5/9/18

never received my tickets and I am very dissatisfied this site is a sham! Do not use it I need to get my money back as I am still waiting on these tickets and the show is on May 10th 2018 Do not waste your money on gotthetix as they do not arrive and I cannot get a hold of anyone!

emilyp116
Emily P.
3/15/18

Im not sure how when I searched ticketmaster, I was put on this site. However, I really wanted the tickets so I bought them with insurance. Hopefully its legit and I get my tickets.

marceew
Marcee W.
3/9/18

Simple process. Bought these tics before they were on sale and dudn't Have to fight for them. Got a bit concerned by the 5 days it took to receive actual tickets, but they came as promised.

roberth281
Robert H.
3/9/18

Thought tax was included in price of ticket. Was a little surprised to see my Bill came to a much higher amount.

shannonm177
Shannon M.
3/9/18

I have not tried to use the tickets yet so not sure how the seats will be, but the service was quick and easy

nicolel147
Nicole L.
3/9/18

Was a little concerned this was a third party ticket vendor even though I called the venue box office. Service was good though.

marciac51
Marcia C.
3/3/18

I would feel better about my purchase if my tickets were available for automatic download rather than waiting almost a year to get them. Other than that had a great easy time ordering!

Questions? Get answers from the GotTheTix staff and other customers.

GotTheTix?