Review of Go Tickets UK

francof7
12/15/17

$#*!in scum rober
Booked 3 tikes £360 fracking fake
Tickets we have to stop now this scums
Omg Im very furious

suea82
12/6/17

Booked 4 tickets in June for Queen & Adam Lambert for Friday 15th December @ Wembley - no sign of the tickets so looks like we've been scammed for £360
Trying to get in at the O2 now as the tickets were booked for a Christmas present
These companies need to be shut down & fined they are a disgrace

julieh181
12/2/17

I booked 4 tickets for Queen concert at Manchester Arena on 9th December, back in April, and booked one night in a Travel lodge. I thought I would check the reviews of this company as I had not heard of this company before but after reading many excellent reviews I felt reassured that they were legit. However, months went by and I was starting to feel uneasy so I checked the reviews again only to discover that people were being scammed and not receiving tickets at all. Something definitely needs to be done to STOP THESE FRAUDSTERS NOW! It seems all too easy to start up a company to basically thieve from the public.

jol395
11/29/17

Paid £179 for two tickets for my daughter as a Xmas gift. Didn't arrive, email and phone number non existent, reported to action fraud.

richardb386
11/27/17

I booked and paid for ticket to see Gorillaz connect this evening at Brighton, still no tickets or able to contact GoTickets, What a sham/fraud

rachelk77
11/21/17

Please if anyone has been scammed by this company, action needs to be taken. They are still listed on companies house as a registered company but are soon to be struck off. Once this happens we will have no avenue to claim money back as they will not be classed as insolvent. The advice given to me is anyone who has been scammed by this company needs to email intelligence.live@insolvancy.gsi.gov.uk and put in full details of their claim so that the insolvency service can build a case and we can stop the company from being struck off.

juliac72
11/11/17

Booked Bananarama for November 16th in York. Tickets have not arrived, no reply to email and telephone lines that cut you off. I rang York Barbican who told me they had never heard of gotickets. Alarm bells rang so went back online to google to find out they are fraudsters! Absolutely gutted!

louises65
11/6/17

Totally disgusting. I've just emailed them and phoned to realize it's all a scam. My son who has been waiting for Gorrillaz to tour can't go now because you conned us out of our tickets and money. I hope all you scammers can sleep at night. You will get your comings

jc366
10/19/17

I lost £263 after buying tickets from this website, it was a sophisticated operation to steal money from the public. I checked out the website, even spoke to a lady on the phone who assured me they were real and tickets would arrive 10-14 days before the gig. When I didn't receive an SMS I emailed to see what was happening and found that the email domain was no longer operational, then the phone number was discontinued and the website has vanished. It looks like they were operational for 12 months selling tickets before pulling this stunt. I wish the people who thought this up a horrible accident that ruins their life, seriously who can live with themselves for smashing the dreams of hundreds of people around the country and robbing £1000's from innocent people just trying to have a good time. Sickening.

neilg28
10/18/17

Bought 2 tickets to see Neil Diamond for 19 October 2017. Tickets havent arrived and no way of getting hold of goticketsuk. Emails bounce back and phone number is no longer available. Reported to my credit card company that I paid with and they said if tickets dont arrive i can get my money back. Judging by the comments here I dont think theyll arrive.

melaniek21
10/6/17

we have tickets booked and paid for for the Bananarama concert on the 28 November 2017 in Plymouth - we have no tickets and cannot contact the company

katherineg32
9/29/17

I purchased 2 tickets for Neil Diamond on 19th Oct back in Feb 2017 and I am unable to contact Go Tickets UK, will I recieve my tickets

holgerd
9/17/17

Is this Company still existing

Never received my tickets for Rolling Stones consert in Düsseldorf 9th Oct 2017.

Ist look like a fraud

500 Euro pas

johanna180
8/30/17

I bougth 2 tickets for Rolling Stones in Munich - 12.09.2017 Order ID: 1496391418. Till now I got no tickets. Hans Andorfer

victoriam111
8/17/17

I bought 1 eminem ticket for my little sister to join me and my friends that got our original ones of ticketmaster, it's exactly 7 days before the concert and the ticket hasn't arrived? The bank is covered to give us back our £107.00 if the ticket dosent arrive? I'm worried to buy another one incase it arrives but looking at these reviews I doubt it will,
Scam! Robbers!

eleonorag1
8/9/17

order number 1495107127 tickets never arrived.
could you please check reason?
best regards
Eleonora Gianfermi

iulial
8/7/17

I bought 2 tickets on the 15th of April for Jamiroquai's concert which is due to happen on the 2nd of November 2017 in Manchester Arena. 3 months already passed, and I did not receive the ticktes. I tried to contact them without success using both the email address and telephone number provided in the email letter sent by go tickets limited to confirm the purchase. The website and the phone line are not working. It was too late when I found out that Goticketsuk.com is a fraud, I should have known better to check out the website before purchasing the tickets. Hopefully, I read in the reviews that is possible to get a refund from the bank *finger crossed*

traceym78
8/7/17

Purchased 2 x Metalica tickets from this company- tried to make contact this week to see when tickets would be available. Emails being returned undelivered-phone number does not connect!! Googled and discovered the same as everyone else!! £388 spent for my husbands dream to see his idols and now nothing to show for it! Completed a report n actionfraud site-how do I now claim money back from credit card company?? DONT TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGE POLE

paulf138
8/2/17

Tickets booked for Banarama in November.
Had email confirmation and phone callback off the company on the day of booking.
All seemed in order.
Now no means of contact with the company, phone discontinued, email returned.
On good side my bank will refund the money but not until after the concert (Nov 2017 )
Do not book or use this company for any reason.
Go tickets.Com is an American company totally unrelated and do no sell to the UK.(and appear to be a genuine company)
This review is for Go.tickets. UK ( which is the fraudulent company) and even their positive reviews appear to be fake,

janeb134
7/23/17

Yep Same happened to me. 2 tickets to see Goldfrapp Somerset House £324. After numerous phone calls and rejected emails and reading these reviews I had to excepted I'd been conned. Really upsetting to get ripped off and powerless to do anything about it. Why are google not stopping this site. What do we have to do to take action?

Tip for consumers: Dont use this site

barbarab260
7/20/17

£613 for 2 Celine Dion Ticketsat O2 Joke on breakdown of cost £10 insurance £8 postage plus £5 handling Just robbers hope they get found and brought to book
No tickets phone number disconnected

marka240
7/15/17

Got scammed on two tickets for £433 only realised I wouldn't get tickets when read reviews a week before, so thank you for leaving reviews. Ordered new tickets off viagogo who were brilliant. Received full refund from my mbna credit card. They nearly ruined my daughters 18th bday present. Scum.

victorias97
7/12/17

I bought 2 tickets to see Norah Jones £128 at Summerset House I was very excited. I became concerned as I did not receive anything about a week before. I tried to email and had a email demon reply saying there was an error. I then called and had a message saying they were closed on the weekend which I thought was strange so I called Monday and it was just a answer machine message on a loop so I knew I had been scammed. It's really horrible and I feel very upset. Please be careful don't buy from these scum bags.

michaelf226
7/11/17

As alot of other people I booked u2 tickets for 8/7/17 for my son & me, & waited for the tickets to arrive, & as we all know they never did, what pisses me off is We've missed out on a once in a lifetime experience that we can never get back, we were both really looking forward to.would like to say how impressed I was with HSBC for crediting my account, within a day of reporting, even though I thought I might struggle, as id paid with a debit card, cheers, but dosent make up for what we've missed out on

mathiasv7
7/7/17

Hey Everyone, I´m writing to say that I was also scammed by this MFs... Bought 2 tickets to see Foster The People at 100£ which never arrived and never had an answer back from the company, Luckily Lloyds refunded me on my Debit Card within 3 working days I was very glad with the Bank but so dissapointed as Me and My Wife were going to celebrate our marriage aniversarie on the the gig which we have never been to and will not be for a lilltle longer now thanks to this company that should be punished and diserves 0 stars, I´ll never again buy a ticket if not from ticket master or the oficial event website better not to get the tickets than to get just a hope for them.

Been 8 days since I was told it would be between 5 to 7 days before I got it - just e mailed them back but now considering other action.

By Ian A.

Booked Tickets March for Phil Collins at Liverpool Concert for 2nd June for £208 never got them Reported them to Trading Standards Manchester who are Investigating the Company and also Action Police Fraud Line and advice other People who Lost they Hard Earned Money to do same Got my Money back from my Credit Card with Bank I'm quite pleased going to see Phil Collins in November Paid nearly same Ticket but went to Eventin who I always go to but wasn't any tickets at time So that's why went to this SCAM COMPANY Go Tickets will never do that again because I Lost my Money for Hotel+Train Fare which was £82-00 would been better throwing it in streets of Liverpool rather than these SCAMMERS getting it and also the Disapointment of not going see PHIL COLLINS So Hope you get some Money back from Banks Always Pay by CREDIT CARD I always do for any Concert+Holidays Also which wasn't their Problems that's why Banks are in MESS with these FRAUDSTER COMPANYS Hope get Caught soon and POLICE through book at them first TAKEING Thousands of Pounds

By Joan j.

I ordered Adele tickets for yesterday's show and unfortunately they never came so I had to rebuy through a friend that works at Wembley. The company is fraudulent I'm afraid (very convincing though - like me I'm sure you saw all of their rave reviews on sites such as Trust Pilot before buying and had good customer experience with them up until this point). Sadly I don't think any Adele tickets will be reaching people from this company. I am going to try and claim my money back from my credit card provider. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

By Sarah C.

By Sarah C.

report it to Action Fraud 0300 123 2040 Yes you, myself and loads of other people

By HAZEL T.

Ive just contacted the PoliceAction Fraud line, seems countless people have been scammed by them. The Police knew the company name immediately. Everyone should contact Actiin Fraud and they will take details and give a reference number which can be used for a bank claim. Hopefully they will get banged uo the bastards.

By Mike r.

I got an email last night to tell me im not getting them.....hope you have more luck!

By Nicola A.

Questions? Get answers from the Go Tickets UK staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Go Tickets UK