This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

GotBid.co.uk

GotBid.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GotBid.co.uk ranks 96th among Penny Auction sites.

How would you rate GotBid.co.uk?

“Cheaper to sell on than eBay!”

Lynn A.
7/20/17

I've just discovered a brand new auction site, there isn't an abundance of selection for buyers just yet with it only just starting out, but I've started selling there instead of eBay because it's free to list (uncapped) and the overall fees are half the price! No more getting ripped off... :)

lynna72
July 20th, 2017

alexh177
July 25th, 2017

I like this site, but it just needs more items/sellers. It's only new though so it should pick up fast

Questions? Get answers from the GotBid.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GotBid.co.uk?

Have a question about GotBid.co.uk?