GorillaOfficeSupplies reviews

Tel: 877-964-6745
pweaver@libertyoffice.com

marit112
3/15/17

Being an office manager, I order here all the accessories for the office and people who work there. The service is great here. They deliver everything on time, or otherwise tell you about a possible delay before the due time. I'm very satisfied with it, they help me do my job better!

jeffb161
Jeff B.
4/2/16

They have every brand name office supply the big retailers have, and at cheaper prices! Why wouldn't you use GorillaOfficeSupplies?

scottb129
2/11/16

Horrible costumer service. Never ordering again.

susane63
Susan E.
2/7/16

More options than Office Depot and Officemax. Better pricing and free shipping on most of my orders. You can see your past orders and reorder them with the click of a button, which is a great feature! Makes my job so much easier ordering the office supplies for my work from this site.

johnj166
2/12/15

I tend to only buy authentic toner and inks so they are never super cheap. On gorilla office they are still less than what I pay at staples or office max so it is a good deal for us.

nancyi6
1/23/15

I like how you can save your orders and just do reorders when you need to again. Cheaper than office depot online though they do not have as wide an inventory it actulaly makes shopping for products easiier.

sarahi10
11/18/14

I have shopped here for some cleaning supplies and they do have some good prices and more unique products than office depot store.

maryi12
7/2/14

Free shipping on large orders and being able to buy by the carton is what makes this site so useful and why we order from them. The big sites charge shipping which adds up real quick.

jackd68
6/20/14

Our office chairs constantly break and I love how gorilla sells the parts to repair the chairs rather than just buying an entire new chair. This is the only website I have found that sells this stuff.

elizabethe22
4/25/14

I used Gorillaofficesupplies for most of my offices disposable needs. I recently started buying my kids school supplies from here as well and that has saved me trips to the store during the busy fall season.

jasonx2
3/23/14

I started buying from gorilla office when I was looking for avery labels as we go through hundreds every day. They do cost less than office depot, not by much but when you buy tons of them it adds up. They also sell pretty much everything else we need and with free shipping it is all worth it. They have never got the order wrong unlike office depot which always messed up our order. great service

briant50
3/1/14

Picked up a shredder from them that cost a few hundred and in the long run it saved us some serious money as we were outsourcing our shredding to a company. The shredder while expensive is still quiet and works well.

24 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the GorillaOfficeSupplies staff and other customers.

GorillaOfficeSupplies?