Goredcart.shop

Goredcart.shop has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Goredcart.shop ranks 75th among Department Store sites.

How would you rate Goredcart.shop?

“Good looking products, Absolute Scam”

Jordan A.
7/18/20

Saw their ad on twitter and decided to support. It's now going on 2 months now and nothing received + no emails answered. Can't even find a social media page. When you try to contract them, the email is some "*******@gmail.com" which is clearly the personal email of one of the dummies associated with the store. If you paid with a credit card, like me, contact your bank and open a case for a chargeback and you should get your money back fine.

jordana126
July 18th, 2020

ligmab3
January 29th, 2021
Verified purchase

Made an order on 4/19/2020 and did not receive my product. Not much else to say so I'm just waiting til this is 100 characters. Aaaaand we're there. Okay bye. I want my product or my money back you lousy sad sacks of $#*!s.

Tip for consumers:
Go somewhere else.

Products used:
Never received my product

emiliac19
May 25th, 2020

I ordered an item from this website 1 MONTH ago today and I have not received anything stating when it would be shipped. I even emailed them with the email address and order number to which I received NO reply. This is extremely fishy and there refund policy also doesn't make any sense.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use this site

Products used:
All types of products. Sex toys, lighting rings for social media people. Anything popular and expensive will be on this site at a huge discount and that should have been the red flag for me.

toyac6
June 13th, 2020

It's been over a month now and I haven't received my order nor had anyone replied to my emails. First and last time shopping with them.

antonios170
June 10th, 2020

I ordered more than a month ago and never got anything, neither shipping information. Whenever you emai them they never respond

menaej
June 21st, 2020

April 19,2020 til now June 21,2020 my merchandise has not been received. I have emailed company

Yes, this website is a scam. I have paid for an item and 1 month later never received a confirmation receipt to my email or indication the item was shipped.

By Emilia C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Goredcart.shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goredcart.shop?

Have a question about Goredcart.shop?