Review of GoPetPlan

GoPetPlan reviews

Tel: 1.866.467.3875

emmae88
1/13/19

When my since-departed rescue cat Ebony needed a lot of treatment at the vet, they were very fast to pay out, meaning I could concentrate on Ebony and not worry about the money side of things, sadly Ebony lost her fight last year with her health issues but thanks to petplan I could concentrate on her and not fret over how I was going to pay for vet treatment. <3

kathiet
9/1/16

I took out a pet policy with Pet Plan several years ago for my adorable piebald dachshund. She has always been healthy and is now almost 12 yrs old. Four weeks ago she went out one morning and all of a sudden she was unable to walk. I took her to the vet and was told she needed to see a specialist immediately and he had made me an appointment. The surgeon specialist told me she had a herniated disk and needed surgery immediately. The cost - $3,500 - $5,000. He operated and had a GREAT outcome and Belle is now walking and running again....with caution of course. Pet Plan was AWESOME. The claim was easily filed. I called and spoke to Amanda Sykes who could not have been more compassionate and was so helpful. She saw to it the claim was processed quickly and within a few days I was sent a check for reimbursement. She still calls to check on Belle's recovery and progress!!
These kinds of incidents are totally unexpected and can be financially devastating! I would recommend anyone that loves their pets to take out pet insurance from Pet Plan. I am so glad I did!!

Questions? Get answers from the GoPetPlan staff and other customers.

GoPetPlan?