Review of GoodRx

2018 Customer choice award

191 reviews with 5 stars

juanh78
3/20/19

I am between jobs and don't have insurance. I have a montly prescription for Armodafinil 30@150mg. With my prior insurance it was $20 bucks.

Without insurance the cost was going to be OVER $500!!!

I went to that giant discount store with the smiley faces and presented a coupon code I got from GoodRx. Out the door I paid $50!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOODRX!!!!!!! They are the real deal!!

jacquelineh319
3/13/19

Thank you so much for savings I'm 72 on a tight budget and this site has saved me hundreds of dollars even with my ins you are so much better

judithb227
2/26/19

I am a Pancreatic Cancer survivor of 13 years. I have to take a medication that my insurance does not cover. After paying $700 a month GoodRx reduces it to $250. This makes a huge difference on a retired income. Thank you GoodRx you are literally a life savor. I don't know how other than a gift from God was sent to help me. A hugh hugh difference in my quality of life. Thanks so very much for your help and I am so grateful

usern10
2/21/19

Because Olmesartan is considered "non-preferred" by my mom's insurance, she was paying $300 for a 90-day supply. With the GoodRx coupon, she only paid $26.40 for the first fill and $25.49 for the latest. I printed and presented the coupon in person for the first fill, and she just read the info over the phone for the refill. She also used a separate coupon to save $40 (almost 50%) on another.
It only took two minutes on the GoodRx site to get these savings of $588 dollars!

Response from GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative
Yay. Happy we could help.
katrinac52
1/27/19

My agent Michael was the absolute best. My pharmacy overcharged me and used the wrong coupon. I called GoodRx and got Michael, very patient, professional and understanding. He called my pharmacy and made sure the error was corrected. He then called me back (as he promised) and gave me pointers on how to prevent being overcharged. Best customer service ever, thank you Michael!!

stephanied246
1/26/19

"Wow what a life & money saver"
To the people that make goodrx should be greatrx you folks are awesome, it's fine time someone started looking out for the little guy and not making the pharmaceutical companies richer.

amim5
1/12/19

I had been using GoodRx until my Dr changed my medication. Even with GoodRx it was $400. So I switched to GoldRx and it went down to $130 if I use a certain pharmacy. I think the plan is around $6 so it's worth it. I have several prescriptions that my insurance refuses to cover. With GoldRx I save close to a thousand dollars a month so it's more than worth it to me.

lr146
12/31/18

Good RX saved us money. My husband and I are both are Medicare and have several medications each that we have to take. Three of them cost $62.00 each every month. We usually ended up paying $221.00 each month for our medications. We just picked up our monthly meds and was surprised (and very happy) to only have to pay $42.00 for all of them! And a few even had 90 day supply! We did have to change to a different pharmacy other than Walmart, which was fine by us as Our Walmart is a joke! I'm very happy! As others have said, the Good RX card is NOT to be combined with a Medicare program. It is instead of. I usually don't do reviews, but in this case I have to say they deserve recognition. Thank you Good rx!

troyc85
12/20/18

Had trouble using goodrx coupon called customer service they called the pharmacy and took care of it in just a few mimutes. My discout was applied. Would recommend it to anybody.

annap220
12/8/18

We printed the card and used it at our nearest H-E-B. It works! We saved 50% of the cost. Great to use when in the donut hole.

franz2
11/29/18

Every time that I have used GoodRx at Wal-Mart, they DO NOT honor the reduced price with a song and dance that it's a different strength or some reason why I would NOT Get the GoodRx price. Wal-Mart expects you to give in to their higher price since you are already there. I instead take my prescription elsewhere (Kroger, CVS, etc) and the GoodRx reduced price is honored. Again, Wal-Mart continues to be listed with GoodRx reduce rates, but don't be surprised if it's not honored. I have used GoodRx over the past 2+ years at other listed pharmacies (except Wal-Mart of course) with huge savings.

bobs573
11/20/18

My wife takes a generic med which costs (with insurance) $300.00 for a 90 day supply from CVS. Today we refilled that prescription at the same CVS pharmacy using a GoodRx coupon and the cost was $103.00!! How great is that?!

katiec150
10/19/18

Today we had a prescription filled at WalMart. I had printed the Good RX certificate and was thrilled I did! The charge with our insurance was $26.00 and the Good RX was $3.66 for the antibiotic. A month ago I saved $3.00 over the insurance cost by using GoodRX.

We are committed to using GoodRx to check prices!

Katie C

leone21
9/22/18

I am self pay and so good rx helps me locate pharmacies with the lowest price for my meds. Misty from good rx helped me with an issue that I was having a certain prescription med. She solved my problem with courtesy and great customer service and was attentive to all my needs. She worked with me keeping in touch with me while working on my issue and kept me informed through out the process. She even had my prescription transferred from one pharmacy to another along my daily traveled route to save me money. In my opinion Misty is an asset to your organization and represents good rx exceptionally. Thanks good rx.

robj75
9/18/18

My insurance
Did not cover my script, out of pocket was $222. I used Good to at CVS and it was $26, I'm amazed!

johns3203
9/14/18

When I fell in the old folks donut hole I started looking around for alternatives and cheaper prices for my Advair Rx. The retail price for this drug is about $1200 a month. I found AirDuo generic at Walgreens for $100 a month and my lung doc wrote me a prescription for it. The GoodRx coupon worked for me for $50 a month at Walgreens. Not only did GoodRx save me 50% but also pointed me to Walgreens because they have the best prices for AirDuo. GoodRx pointed me to Kroger for another one of my meds where Kroger was substantially lower than any other place. It just works - easy. No more donut holes for me!

angies56
9/11/18

I did not believe this FREE card would save me money on my prescriptions, I was wrong! I had to pick up 3 prescriptions that were going to be $100 , I paid $49!! I save an average of $20-30 dollars on each prescription, depending on the actual cost. I am so glad I used this card/

frankh212
8/10/18

Simvaststin $38 cvs. Had transferred to Shoprite with GoodRx app. Only $9.78 90 days supply. Simply read the numbers from coupon. Quite a savings

vicb17
8/10/18

Save me 40 dollars. My pharmacy told me cash price was 60. I brought in the coupon. I ended up paying 19 and some change. You just have to try. Each pharmacy is different. Thanks so much to good rx

tomd308
8/2/18

i tried getting my prescription at 4 different pharmacies, Walmart was the worst. I dont have prescription coverage on my very expensive health insurance. I was going to have to pay otta pocket for 2 medications $400 a month, thank goodness my ex-wife introduced me to GoodRX she helped me look both prescriptions up on the website get the coupon finally called Walgreens OMG! I got both prescriptions for under $100 dollars and it was true gave the Walgreen pharmacist over the phone the 4 diffrent number member ID# Group# Bin# PCN# it all checked out, i picked up my prescription, I told the pharmacist how much i saved his eyes got huge and said WOW thats awsome so im so Blessed for GoodRX, I hope there in business forever.......... saving over $3,600 a year #1HAPPYCAMPER

amandas419
7/30/18

I PAY $114 A MONTH FOR MY MEDICATION THAT IS OVER 300 ELSEWHERE, GREAT SAVINGS, I CANNOT DRIVE WITHOUT MY MEDICATION, SO GRATEFUL FOR GOOD RX

robertb1161
7/23/18

Good RX saves me $160.00 a month on my daughters' AD/HD medication. That is $1,920.00 a year...at no cost to me. That is really all that needs to be said. Type in the name of your medication, and save money. Simple...

Response from GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative
thank you!
dianneh2
7/13/18

I had no problem using it. I needed refills for 3 prescriptions at Kroger. My current insurance does not have prescription coverage. I searched each prescription on GoodRx, printed my coupons and went to Kroger. No problem with Kroger, they said GoodRx is great. I saved a bunch of money.

Response from GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative
thanks!
teresah167
6/27/18

My prescription was so expensive through Medicare. My friend told me about GoodRX Gold. I m so thankful. I was going to be charged $118.00 for a 30 day supply. Asked Doctor for a paper prescription vs faxing to Pharmacy, so I could check pricing. Whoa, $30.00. Less expensive than noted on goodRX website. Customer Service is also great. What a savings so far. Thank you GoodRX!

aaront78
6/20/18

I went to hyvee pharmacy to get gemfibrozil because goodrx had them as the lowest price. i went in with the good rx coupon and my prescription, was told it was $192 without insurance so i pulled out the goodrx coupon and the price was reduced to 17 dollars. WOW. to be honest i wouldn't have been able to afford it without goodrx

If you have any questions, we're here to help - please email help@goodrx.com and we'll get back quickly. Pharmacists have the discretion to honor or refuse controlled substance coupons, but most of them (like 99%) will take them, which is why we list them (and indicate that they may not be accepted). Hope that helps.

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

Yes we do. Just present coupon to save. Have a nice day

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

Hi there - can we help you? Head to our help section for information on how we do business.

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

It takes very little time. Immediately after sign up you'll receive the information you need to purchase at our discounted rates.

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

Every pharmacy we list accepts our prescriptions. If you're having issues, please email us at info@goodrx.com so we can help.

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

Walmart is contractually obligated to accept GoodRx coupons. Please email us at info@goodrx.com if you are having issues. Apologies.

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

Hi guys - both answers above are incorrect. GoodRx does not pay pharmacies; pharmacies simply agree to accept a negotiated discount. Publix DOES that GoodRx coupons; some pharmacists are simply mis-informed and we've spoken to Publix management to resolve.

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

Sorry - were gonna need more info to help here. Please email help@goodrx.com.

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

Yes - go here - https://www.goodrx.com/trulicity/savings-tips?drug-name=trulicity

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative
Questions? Get answers from the GoodRx staff and other customers.

6 Photos for GoodRx