Review of Laptop Battery

sales@good-batteries.co.uk

janets214
Janet S.
5/6/18

The correct model battery was sent, but it would not charge (verified by an independent IT technician). I contacted them directly to explain and after sending them photos of my original battery and the one they sent, they have given me a full refund.

chrism476
3/9/18

Bought a laptop battery that was the wrong one despite having the MPN needed (false advertising)

Then through my own expense sent this back as instructed with the returns number clearly on the box (RMA). After a week I enquired where my credit was. I was told they didn't have the product back. I had sent it on a courier and it had been signed for. I have written to them twice since. Now not responding to me. Incredibly poor service. No phone number to complain to and they advertise falsely in my opinion. Avoid at all costs. Still owed credit!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not use!!!!!

rb145
2/3/18

Matched up my laptop for the correct replacement as per the website -followed the instructions and after 10 minutes - yes just 10 minutes battery started to smell and was too hot to touch.Removed it from the laptop wearing gloves and it had started to melt !!!No contact details available so had to resort to Paypal to complain and get a refund.This is their response -
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
This is a very special situation.
Since we will inform our engineer to test it.
We will refund you within 48 hours.
And you you don't need to return the battery.

tonyw99
9/15/17

Hi
The wrong item was sent.
So they want ME to pay for the correct item to be sent. With out it being repaid to me.
Yeah right !!
They have stopped answering my emails.
Will have to go via my bank to retrieve full payment.

Mr Williams

tonyc149
7/9/17

I ordered a battery for Toshiba satellite 10 years old !. I t came quickly but could not get it to charge ,I sent them an email saying that no matter what I tried it would not charge ! Not expecting much help as the battery was on offer. Total cost includeing p&p £22. They emailed me back within 8 hrs and told me. a new one would be sent within 24 hr which it did and it works. I have just looked at the reviews for the first time and they are bad ! So felt I had to do this review as they were very helpful to me.

declanc4
5/1/17

Bought a laptop battery for Inspiron 1501. The battery came FROM CHINA but it would not click into the laptop. Each time i lift the laptop the battery falls out. Would have got more satisfaction STANDING OUTSIDE IN THE WIND AND LETTING MY £26.95 GET BLOWN AWAY IN THE WIND. BEWARE??????????DON,T buy anything from these people. From China you will get what you don,t want......................Rating MINUS 0.

alanb105
12/8/16

Trades under various web sites. This company tries to claim it's in the UK, it has a shipping agent in the UK but is based in China. The products are fake, cheap and probably very dangerous. They don't reply to emails and Paypal were hopeless as they wanted me to ship it back to China before processing a refund, this would have cost far more than the battery so despite paying with Paypal thinking I was protected I lost all of my money. This site needs to be reported as its a total scam. on the plus side a have found an excellent supplier of quality batteries

louised34
6/2/16

battery received NOT working, now I cannot get hold of them by email and they have NO telephone number on their webpage, would not buy again .

vesnam
5/21/11

NEVER EVER BUY A battery from this site. They send to everyone a wrong and totaly rubish battery which is 3 times bigger than your old one. So there is no laptop for this battery. No battery, no replay from them no money back.

Questions? Get answers from the Laptop Battery staff and other customers.

Laptop Battery?