Review of GOLFZING

Tel: 310.664.4215
support@golfzing.com

garrettp26
2/4/19

Luckily my local course is worth paying for this otherwise useless service. I wish there was ANY other alternative

sungc6
7/31/18

Make sure to read all the fine print. They require you to add cc so they can nickle and dime you with automated fees. Customer service is atrocious. Its like email with a robot as you can tell they copy paste from their manuals for any inquires. Its frustrating trying to take off 60+ transactions fees in error through this system

bills260
10/6/17

When I signed up, I was led to believe that there were a number of golf courses in Dallas. There aren't any. They're actually 15-20 miles east of Dallas! Then they let me cancel of 90 days! Now, I was told I have to go to the golf where my recurring membership resides, in person, to cancel it! The course cancelled my recurring membership over the phone, but the golfzing website won't process it until 12/2/2017? What the hell is this?

bryans74
5/4/17

This site is worthless. The courses offered are awful. You can get discounts and deals other places. And whats worse. I tried to cancel before my trial ended and it didnt happen. I cancelled again, and I was still billed a second time. Im our $80 for zero back on my money. This is a joke. A business that exists on grifting trial memberships.

joem237
3/5/17

They promised reasonable priced rounds at the The Tribute and those disappeared quickly. And never seen again. All that is left is 2 POS courses.

rayb72
11/28/16

Horrible experience. Tried to cancel my membership several times but took 6 months of trying and paying and not using to finally get it cancelled. they purposely hold your card for several months before you can cancel.

dons98
10/20/16

Decent deals but I rarely get any transactions to go through. WTH?? Going to Tee Off or GolfNow from now on. Tired of wasting my time....

johnr369
7/17/16

My wife and I have enjoyed playing Golfzing Fantasy Golf for a few years now. For some unknown reason Golfzing has decided to not pay off the Winners of their Quarterly contest, which I am sure that also means the weekly and yearly winners also. My wife took third place in the final Quarterly contest last year and finally after 12 emails and 8 months with no response they finally paid her a $100 Gift Card from A.E. The only reason I believe they paid her was because of my non-stop emails with my Lawyer coming into the picture. Well guess what happened next? I won First Place in the recent Quarterly Contest that had 1,080 contestants that always has a prize of a $400 Gift Card, which are stated in the rules that are all over their Contest readings. Well we come to find out they decided that this year they are no longer giving out the prize money to the top three finishers. Where was that mentioned in this years contest? Nowhere!!! You spend a lot of time and studying to try and figure out what PGA golfers you are going to play for each weeks PGA event. It is a tremendous amount of work to come in 1st Place against over a Thousand other contestants. That Prize money was something I was really excited about and then someone emails me from Golfzing and says NO PRIZES this year. Should that not have been told to us before the Contest Starts. I will take them to Court if I do not get what is mine for taking First Place. A $400 Gift Card. John Roche

daleo5
8/18/15

I've had the same experience as the first reviewer: I can't get the site to work at all. I joined the Golfzing discount program at Saticoy Regional Golf Course, Ventura, CA. All went well until the credit card which Golfzing had on file to charge my monthly fee expired. Golfzing sent me an email to update my credit card info and provided a computer link to click on to do so. I tried many times and Golfzing would never respond. The head pro at Saticoy also tried by email and phone without success. Golfzing also will not provide their phone number so you can talk to them about problems. Wretchedly administered program - that provides a good deal if you don't have admin problems.

danp48
12/26/14

This site sucks ! I have tried and tried to book tee times and it just doesn't work. Forget it

shalinis
5/18/11

I love this site...my husband loves using it to book tee times and I love to play Fantasy Golf! One of our friends even won in Fantasy Golf already...they give out weekly prizes. It's great cause it's free to join and play FG. And when we do have an issue, their staff is so quick to respond and help us. Their customer service is awesome. i definitely recommend this site to golfers!!

I also had a similar issue on Feb. 28, 2016... golfzing charged me twice through my golfzing points for the same tee time. It sucks I paid money to earn the points and then they take them and give no way to contact the company if you have any issues. SO DOES GOLFZING NOT HAVE ANY EMPLOYEES? Apparently its a self run company, NO HUMANS needed. Does ANYBODY know how to contact golfzing???????

By Elton S.

I could never contact them by phone or email. I even tried replying to an email sent to me by mark@golfzing.com and it was never acknowledged either. According to the pro at the golf course where I signed up for golfzing, they (golfzing) are having problems with their "middleman" financial transaction processing company and may get straightened out before long. I'm not optimistic.

By Dale O.

Questions? Get answers from the GOLFZING staff and other customers.

GOLFZING?