Goldstartickets.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

michaels50
10/31/11

Please Stay away from http://goldstartickets.co.uk/ I am still waiting for my £500 refund. I bought some tickets from http://goldstartickets.co.uk/. Few weeks before when I didn't get my tickets, I called them about my tickets and talked to FRANCIS STRUTT. He is owner of http://goldstartickets.co.uk/. FRANCIS STRUTT didn't reply to my emails and when I called him he abused me. They don't delivered and no cash refunded of my tickets. AVOID goldstartickets.co.uk Company and don't purchase any tickets from this company. Beware of Them.

jamesc41
7/4/11

Terrible company, had my money for over 6 months for Take That tickets in Wembley and they never turned up, I don't believe they ever had any intention of supplying them. DO NOT use them, go to Seatwave, far more reputable and they actually have the tickets they advertise!

pascalek
6/17/11

I had booked 2 tickets to see Take That in Cardiff, on June 15th 2011. They never arrived !!! badly let down !!
I had paid for my tickets as far back as last november, they took my money but never delivered the tickets !!!
Never, ever use Gold Star tickets, there are also other customers who had also been let down with this company.

kerrya
5/13/10

They are the worst company that i have ever dealt with on the internet.Customer service does not exsist. I would not evere ever use them again. They are totally out to rip you off in every way. We paid £600 for tickets that they never had in the first place!!!!!!!!!!! Con artists... don't even go there with them. We bought these tickets for Micheal Buble back in November 2009. The money was taken the day after from my bank account. They were Christmas presents for family. Paul @ Goldstar Tickets was totally arogant. Couldnt care less...... His so called supplier had failed to deliver. I suggets he changes his supplier........ Ticketmaster anyday.!!!!!!!!! Kerry - Cambridge

Questions? Get answers from the Goldstartickets.co.uk staff and other customers.

Goldstartickets.co.uk?