Golden Eye & Ear reviews

Delray Beach,, FL 33484, US
Tel: 1-561-498-8884

stua619
1/5/18

With my frame broke I was told that I bought a cheap frame. They did not tell me I bought a cheap frame when I purchased it .$200 of my hard earned money is not cheap. And the guy behind the counter with the real sour Puss he was arrogant ascould be. That prompted me to write a bad review.

jf68
1/21/16

I bought 3 pairs of glasses what I paided for 3 I usally get one at my doctors

alinag3
3/18/15

This business is a complete scam. They have 4 BBB unresolved complaints. The prices for the frames are a scam too. They put a tag for a huge price and they pretend that they will give you a deal, when its actually not. If you decide to use your insurance, you will end up paying more than what you would pay without it. Moreover, I purchased three pairs of glasses from them and they always had issues with the prescription being too high.
Please, please, be careful about your purchase. Once you pay, there is no refund, even if they don't deliver the correct product. I spend almost $1000 for two pairs of glasses that I cannot even use (not to mention that they gave me the glasses with scratched frames and missing stones). BBB or any other business cannot help you to get a refund, so you will end up losing money!
The personnel pretends to be nice, but they never return your call back. If you have an order, they keep postponing the date when you will receive it and they never call to follow up on it either.

Questions? Get answers from the Golden Eye & Ear staff and other customers.

Golden Eye & Ear?