Review of Goldcar Spain

Tel: +34 965 94 31 86
info@goldcar.es

andrews277
5/29/17

Never trust this company! Gold only in pocket of these thievish company!
Car they gave me had an accident : bumper falling apart, no cooling system in engine, no AC, no water apparently. It was scaring no get stuck with it.
Especially not clear what kind of company could put drivers into risk of accident giving car like this.
Few days after I exchanged the vehicle making all around photos,
and guess what, when I eventually returned it back, guy found some nano scratches underneath the bumper,
" I don't care about your photos" he said. Please pay 500 euro now or I don't return your deposit and you miss your flight.
After he fabricated report, signed it. As I did some damage to car, which I did not.
So now I have false charges to my credit card and surely got NO my deposit back.
Please whoever you see - warn to never come to these criminal.

umarud
8/28/16

At the counter I began to be suspicious because of their long discussions with a British couple. So I photographed my car in their parking stall when I returned it early morning before they opened. They still charged me for damage, sending a photo of the fender on which I could not see any damage other than two 2 mm nicks at the base of the fender, possibly from a pebble on the road. I hardly drove the car; I am sure it is not from my rental. Charge is 100 euros. How many people before me have they charged for the same nick? Read the multiple negative reviews on Goldcar.

Tip for consumers: Make they mark even the slightest abrasion, nick, scuff, tear, inside and out, on the rental contract.

Questions? Get answers from the Goldcar Spain staff and other customers.

Goldcar Spain?