Review of Goldah

Tel: 3428099330

46 reviews with 5 stars

galactusm
7/27/17

I want to start off by saying that some of the other 1-star reviews are not fair. On the website it says that EA or whatever game you're playing may ban your account. Be careful, at buy at your own risk. Personally, this hasn't happened to me. Besides this, the service is fast. The customer service is pretty good too. Although, if you order coins in large very large amounts, it could take a couple hours for the coins to be delivered. Hope this review helps!

jordane18
7/26/17

The staff were talking to me for 6 hours trying to sort out my problem. The issue never got resolved so they gave me a full refund.

garryt12
6/26/17

omg best coins ever XD buy coins here this is amazing my dad is the bozz and i <3
fifa10/10 matte get gud m8 n like this site p:s can i have some FIFA International Soccer coins

harryb101
4/15/17

Since there is currently a massive sale going on a bought some credits - received them in 10 minutes! +rep fantastic

I'm a random person not a bot so i know what i am talking about!

uuhdd
4/5/17

I put in my info wrong "my fault" and then I got an email 2 mins later and I fixed in two seconds and I got my coins about 2 mins after best site for the first time buying!

colinm65
3/23/17

We totally got our wires crossed. The player did finally arrive, it just seemed strange that the coins were placed in my account and then taken. But all fine now. Maybe you just have to be a bit more patient with Goldah.

connorr10
1/27/17

got my coins in under 5 mins best website out there lots of the websites i have tried haven't worked but goldah are quick and reliable

billyj27
1/17/17

When I saw it I thought it looked a little sketchy but after I bought the account it sent in less than 5 minutes and I got the account with the points I requested via wallet funds. sooooooooo helpful I recommend to any FIFA user. 2X the points for the same price!!!!

baileye5
4/29/16

I just boought 4600 Fifa points for 19.28 and it gave me a totally new acount logged in and every thing and it was grand but now the next day it won't let me login to the account saying that it has been suspended like wtf goldah plz help

anamikam
4/6/16

The Site send me the Fifa points account within 2 Minutes. That was more than faster thanks for the speedly Answer. I would buy more in the future.

anudeepk
3/31/16

Super fast & Easy ordering process,transaction goes quite smoothly,had no problem at all, just got my MT for TBT packs

satyajits
3/29/16

I received my NBA 2K16 MT in 30 mins after I paid,plenty of email support and easy to follow instructions on the website.

phongn3
3/29/16

Very quick site,easy to register and navigate,purchased FIFA 16 points account from them, got account data in email in mins,worked fine & highly recommended.

ivanm61
3/29/16

I most strongly reccomend this comany to anyone for a number of reasons. My purchases were very cheap, compared to other seller companies. Whenever I was in doubt, the support centre answered all my questions and were very helpful. My order purchases kept me updated constantly, which I liked the most and came in an instant flash!

shubhamk2
3/29/16

they are legit especially for madden ps4, I've bought from here plenty of times!

jasperm24
2/18/16

I was reading all the reviews and I thought that I would be scammed to but I gave it a try and sold fifa 16 coins to them. I contected them on live chat and after I said how much coins I wanted to sell and asking how much I would receive we started the proces. They listed players and I had to buy them. Just 1 minute after I bought the last player they asked for my paypal and I received the money instantly.

tobiasw12
1/12/16

I LOVE THIS WEBSITE. I JUST LOVE SCAM. JUST LOST 500K. THANKS SO MUCH GOLDAH. CANT WAIT TO BE SCAMMED AGAIN. THIS SITE IS SO AWESOME. SCAM IS LOVE SCAM IS LIFE. LOVE SCAM. XOXOXOXXOXOX. ALLAHUAKHBAR

jaredf10
1/8/16

I heard about this site and, on a whim, decided to give it a try. I decided to order 50,000 mt on 2k16 which cost $10.00 so if I did get scammed, well then at least it would only be a $10 loss. I also used paypal so I could get my money back if desired. I followed the instructions it gave about putting the card up for 24 hours and I checked my 2k account 3 or 4 hours later and, sure enough, my bronze player had been bought for 50,000.

maded
12/17/15

I emailed goldah and they replied instantly. They gave me a way to solve my problem easily. Their custom. service is pretty good except for their live chat

tomb164
11/16/15

Great site, I tried about 6 times, max 50k at one. But never had some problems. When I made a mistake with listing a player for the wrong price, they fixed it.

henrys36
6/8/15

Goldah I have bought so much iOS coins from u keep it up!

brendeno
6/5/15

I've previously ordered hundreds (if not up to over $1k) in ESO gold over the last 14 months without any issues. On rare occassions (probably because I ordered so much), it took them longer to deliver the gold (up to 2 days max).

Unfortunately, when I switched games (WoW) I made a small payment for some gold and they were not able to deliver on my server. After some reading, I found that WoW can possibly track large gold transactions and ban accounts, so this could possibly be the reasoning for that.

After a few days however, they refunded my money... which I was not expecting after seeing some of the other bad reviews. They did right by me, and if they have the gold in stock you WILL recieve the product. If they do not, it could take a little longer or they will refund you.

davids297
3/10/15

I got 1mil for 7
This is THE cheapest Site i Found
Mmoga is so expansive : u only get 300k for 10
And on goldah i got my Money in less than 30sec. 100%SAFE

vincenzom12
3/2/15

Sito molto veloce e affidabile

julesv7
3/2/15

Even when the ea webapp is out goldah.com delivered fast.
perfect site for your fifacoins cheap and chill

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes it is. But I think it mostly depends on which service and for what game you're using. I've spent hundreds on gold.ah with very little incidents. One incident I had was for a new game, they weren't able to deliver but I was refunded a few days later. I would say GoldAH is def one of the safest vendors to use because some can be shady.

By brenden o.

scammers alert

By fewfwef w.

This company is scum, don't expect a refund. The guy is just some scam artist piece of $#*! for the most part.

By Jim D.

STOLE MY MONEY

I wouldn't use them if i was you. I use "U7BUY" & they're cheaper

By Gav P.

From my own experience you will not receive any coins

By Ed W.

Dont buy anything on this site, my ps4 was blocked due to having bought fifa coins here, and now they say its not Their business

By Paulo C.

I'm not sure it seems to be different for everyone I myself havnt received my VC I ordered but I don't think I did it right people say they were scammed she people say they got theirs

By Corie T.

call the police they are scammers.

By fewfwef w.

Just wait some people say it can take up to 2 days hang in there I tried buying VC and I don't know what do it's been a month havnt got anything

By Corie T.
Questions? Get answers from the Goldah staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Goldah