Review of Goldah

Tel: 3428099330

8 reviews with 4 stars

nitink8
4/3/16

I spent alot of money on NBA 2K16 VC, first time to try to buy MT, went through very well, super reliable and fast.

ramk10
4/1/16

I was attracted by their cheap prices, surprised by their delivery speed, tbh, I was little worried when I first check their website, the content not professionally translated.

neilc40
1/14/16

robbing bxxtards skanked £29 of me n no 1 million coins to be seen just different excuses everytime on live chat

kaano4
1/9/16

I thought for sure i'd get scammed because of all the rumors. I bought 300k Mt for nba2k16 ps4 for about 58 usd and after about 25 minutes, it was bought! It was pretty nerve racking and in 25 mins but still they are reliable I guess now. THANKS GOLDAH FOR BEING GOOD!!:)

adriant16
10/10/15

Ok as I see in the comments below people think the site doesn't deliver. First live chat work, there are real people to help you solve your problem. Second they run out of stock, they have a limited amount of coins, for example in nba2k16 they ran out of MT, but I only have to wait two days don't start screaming because you diddnt get coins in ten minutes. Third if you want a refund, just tell them, then tell tell paypal its not that hard. Lastly if you have question the have emails and number to contact them with. I've dealt with them a good amount of times and while it may take a while I've always gotten my goods. Good luck

ashleye20
8/13/15

First of all, people need to stop being so oblivious on how to avoid bad transactions. I've dealt with great transactions from Goldah, and also bad, from the bad experiences I've learned a trick or two. For one the live chat is not fake, I've actually gotten through with people and spoken to people on it, now when they're not available or away on vacation - and customers are not getting their transactions, a line of people fill up the chat service to complain and seek help, which is where the QUEUE comes into play, and seeing as no representative is there to answer the queue never moves, unless people leave it. That's an issue I've dealt with. I've also dealt with an issue ONCE, over my multiple purchases, where they were out of stock of my product - so I've learned to open a chat before making any purchases from now on to see if they're in stock and also if they're even available to deliver the goods. Also, because of the one time they were out of stock, I opened a claim for a refund via Paypal and got my refund, checked my bank account regularly and a couple of days later it appeared back into my account, so either people didn't wait long enough to see the refund or they just have terrible luck. The rest of my multiple purchases aside from that one have been professional and fast. Before you buy take my tips into consideration, open a chat and make sure they're there/your product is in stock, it'll save you a headache and a bad review.

maxd27
3/5/15

At first I had my doubts because their website is written in very poor English and their so-called 'livechat' is just an automated computer which doesn't answer to your question and closes the chat after 5 minutes.
After seeing their very low prices (they're like 50% cheaper than the site I used to buy from) I decided to give it a try though.
They support a lot of payment method, big +1 on that.
Paid, entered my player's details and waited. I only had to wait for 20-30 minutes and I got the 1.000.000 coins I ordered. Looking at the fact that the web app/transfer market is down, that's a pretty fast delivery. Overall I'm satisfied. Poor customer service, poor website, but good prices and delivery speeds.
So if you're looking for the cheapest price and a fairly fast delivery, buy from Goldah. If you're looking for good customer service, then don't. I guess if you're having problems they can't be solved because there livechat.. is no livechat.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you fill out the form which asks for your player's details without mistakes. If you make a mistake you'll have to go through their customer support which is useless. No livechat at all.
If you fill it out as you should, don't worry about anything.

camrond
2/19/15

It was great the first time I bought coins, got them straight after however yesterday I wanted to buy coins for the Lunar packs and unfortunately they still have not come through after a day!! Please fix this Goldah.

Yes it is. But I think it mostly depends on which service and for what game you're using. I've spent hundreds on gold.ah with very little incidents. One incident I had was for a new game, they weren't able to deliver but I was refunded a few days later. I would say GoldAH is def one of the safest vendors to use because some can be shady.

By brenden o.

scammers alert

By fewfwef w.

This company is scum, don't expect a refund. The guy is just some scam artist piece of $#*! for the most part.

By Jim D.

STOLE MY MONEY

I wouldn't use them if i was you. I use "U7BUY" & they're cheaper

By Gav P.

From my own experience you will not receive any coins

By Ed W.

Dont buy anything on this site, my ps4 was blocked due to having bought fifa coins here, and now they say its not Their business

By Paulo C.

I'm not sure it seems to be different for everyone I myself havnt received my VC I ordered but I don't think I did it right people say they were scammed she people say they got theirs

By Corie T.

call the police they are scammers.

By fewfwef w.

Just wait some people say it can take up to 2 days hang in there I tried buying VC and I don't know what do it's been a month havnt got anything

By Corie T.
Questions? Get answers from the Goldah staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Goldah