Review of Gold-Soul.LA

Gold-Soul.LA reviews

Cerritos, CA 90703, US

jocelynp10
8/23/17

I ordered two pairs of glasses from gold soul and they cancelled one of the glasses and shipped it without consulting me. I would have never payed so much shipping and handling for 1 item. When I emailed them the never replied. Very unprofessional. Glasses I got were very cheaply made.

brep2
9/27/16

VERY disappointed with this company, I ordered a pair of sunglasses on 09/08/2016 every time I click on the tracking number it goes to the page but there is no info. I have sent out three emails to their support email address since ironically they do not have a phone number and have heard NOTHING. That right there should tell you that they are a scam since they don't have a phone number I should have looked before I ordered!!!!!

vanessag16
7/27/15

I ordered a dress in a size Large, since I usually am a size large.... and couldn't even get it over my breasts. :/ I then looked at the size chart and come to realize that according to this site I am an XXL... but that isn't even an option in the scroll box when picking a size... do not recommend unless you're really tiny or buying anything other than clothes!

Questions? Get answers from the Gold-Soul.LA staff and other customers.

Gold-Soul.LA?