Review of goLance Inc

support@golance.com

1 star

jeffg285
1/20/19

GoLance has really helped me find work in rather bleak times! I had several different options of employment it was a refreshing change.

sarahc495
1/20/19

Very easy to move around and see what was on the site. I hired some people from GoLance and some were fantastic! Others not so much..

rogw
1/20/19

been looking for work and stumbled across goLance. I ended up finding a couple of different short term project jobs that helped me stay on my feet. mad easy

kevinb666
1/20/19

Have used golance for multiple different projects and have a bunch of buddies who are freelanncers who have used this platform to find good work. 5/5

denises324

lisab831
1/17/19

I've hired a few people on here, some did a great job and got paid. Others didn't meet expectations, so I cancelled the work contract and got a refund. Fair and square. Plan and simple

johnr1315
1/16/19

You always feel valued with good service and nice design; they prioritize successful relationship between clients and freelancers and also guarantee private and safe discussion

Conclusion: if you really want to hire or work remotely, there's no job site better than goLance.

marcb182
1/16/19

Are you looking for top notch freelance workers? Look no further, goLance is the site for you. Has helped me out with various different jobs!

felixs44
1/16/19

I have been using GoLance for about 6 months now and have used about 13 employees that i have had nothing but good experiences using. The software is easy to use and all of the people i have had the pleasure of working with have been fantastic.

davidr1120
12/20/18

My first time using Golance - and wow great experience! Lots of qualified applicants, extremely easy to work with. Really helps take the stress off of me knowing I can hire help as needed. Will most definitely be back!

danielh475
12/20/18

Golance has an environment that is very transparent and is destined to only lead to higher quality service being rendered. accountability and quality of work seem to take top place in their ethics and they are always looking to ensure that they can improve the overall user experience on the platform.

kaylag55
12/20/18

Nothing but good experiences with GoLance. Almost all of the freelancers i have used continue to work with me to this day.

timothyj90
12/18/18

Wow, I have gotten some AMAZING people on GoLance! I pretty much have a full-time virtual admin who I LOVE and who has become the most valuable member of my business- thank you GoLance. Without my VA i found on your platform id be hurting!

tanvirr3
12/3/18

#goLance is a rapidly growing great site for the freelancer. goLance have very user-friendly web portal as well as the app for the user. They have a mind blowing support team. It has been a really great experience to work with goLance.

anandan
11/10/18

I've always dreamt of working from home. And goLance makes my dreams come true. Really grateful to this site. Thank you. <3 <3 <3

anandp13
11/9/18

"When I was bored with 9-5 job, suddenly I found out this amazing online working platform. Then I have researched on it to be familiar with. All these features of goLance attract me a lot, like lower flat rate, easy to go interface, handling multiple clients at a time and many more. Then I started working here and never looked back."

roryr11
8/31/18

I was hesitant to try freelancing at first. goLance was an easy platform to use and I landed work right away! I've had so much success, I never want to go back to working a 9 to 5 job!

volhad
8/31/18

If you are looking for remote job, goLance is the best option for you! It is easy to use platform. Customers support is fast and always helpful. Freelancer's commission fee is low. More over you can invite users to goLance and earn a percentage from their commission fee!

jamalh13
8/31/18

I don't usually write reviews for anything lol. I've been a contractor on most freelancing platforms, and golance is so far the best, most flexible platform i've worked on. I love that I don't have to pay to apply to jobs and I also have a low contractor fee.

I also like the payday advance feature. I was in a tight situation one week and I needed my money early. I didn't even have to go directly to my client to ask for my funds early(which is cringe-worthy), I was able to use the payday advance feature to get my money early. This was a major life saver for me at that time.

stefann14
8/11/18

I have been working as a freelancer for 2 years. During those 2 years I tried and used many platforms until I heard about goLance. I read about it on Facebook, it almost seemed too good to be true. Now I am shifting all my clients and work here!

lazark1
8/10/18

Just recently started using go lance and the site is rather simply to use. Finding jobs is easy and clients are responsive and reasonable. You should try out and see if it works for you too!

nebojsat1
8/10/18

goLance reminds me so much of my beloved and never forgotten vWorker. Every freelancer knows how invaluable is that you DON'T HAVE TO PAY for any membership fee or additional bids. There's NO LIMIT when it comes to how many times you can bid. The thing I love the most is the UNIQUE OPTION to get paid the very next week after I submit work thanks to the PAYDAY ADVANCE feature.

The only drawback is the fact that this is a relatively new freelance website that's still growing. I'm not worried because this is a "curable condition." You aren't going to see new projects popping up every minute, but what you see there is 100% safe and real. No spammers, fake projects, and scammers.

I just hope that goLance is going to survive long enough in the freelance jungle and that's going to resist all corporate temptations.

Give it a GO!

Tip for consumers: Don't judge a book by its cover and don't judge a freelance website by the number of its users and projects. Go straight to the "Hire" section and see for yourself how many working hours some goLancers have.

Questions? Get answers from the goLance Inc staff and other customers.

1 Photo for goLance Inc