Review of goLance Inc

support@golance.com

1 star

debrae60
3/15/19

Absolutely, positively, the best freelancing platform out there. What a great world it is that we can hire employees with the click of a button.

freidam1
3/14/19

hallelujah, praise jesus! i have finally found a site that has exacrtlty what i am looking for! Goodness gracious i am so pleased with golance. thank you thank you thank you !! :)

walterw93
3/13/19

very impressed with everything that they have to offer. various different catagories for job postings and a beautiful platform to go with it.

mattw368
3/13/19

just got done hiring my first employee on GL. very easy process so far. Hopefully the employee is as good as the platform perceives to be.

lisam974
3/13/19

You get what you pay for here. Obviously you're dealing with people all over the world, some are short sighted while others want to build relationships. If youre aware of this and can filter the bad eggs out then you shouldn't have a problem here.

michaelm2104
3/10/19

I have been using go lancefor a bit now and i am a big fann I have had very little problems in my vast use with this platform.

robertm1384
2/28/19

GoLance > Other Freelancing platforms

ive tried them all and it really isnt close for me in terms of which platform is the best

aprild117
2/28/19

there are numerous and numerous amounts of quality candidates to chose from on this wonderful platform

garyw330
2/27/19

I have been a freelancer on GoLance for about 9 months now and i have been extremely satisfied with everything that the platform has to offer.

natev8

I'm professional freelancer for 4 years and this is my favorite freelance site
It's very intuitive, very easy to find information for the client, and overall working process mostly intuitive and easy. I have one of the best clients come from this site.

sheilat67
2/26/19

I can get a pool of diverse skills at my fingertips, at a reasonable price and within a pre-determined time-frame. It's fantastic!

vitar3
2/26/19

I recently had a great experience with GoLance. I used it for the first time to hire someone to help me with some design work.

The process of creating an account, finding someone skilled to help me, managing the project and paying were straight forward.

Would highly recommend.

paulm1088
2/26/19

i came to GoLance Looking for hardworking, dedicated and loyal guys who were able to work remotely from home at different hours of the day/night and have gotten that and much more with the 3 people i have hired from GoLance.

tonyc302
2/26/19

GoLance has helped me reshape everything about my onlinne sports apparel store. My website was garbage before i found some website designers and coders to help change everything.

pattyh90
2/22/19

Started using GoLance a few weeks to find high quality assistants and copywriters. Very pleased so far. I had one VA that i wasn't thrilled with, but was able to cut ties with him quickly and smoothly.

very happy

jenniferg472
2/21/19

I own my own clothing store and until recently i was clueless onn what to do with my online portion of the business.

I got introduced to golance.com where i could find people to work with that could help me build what i needed to, to make my site perfect for me. Without these graphic designers and VA's i am not sure i would be as successful as i am today.

marlenem74
1/23/19

Helpful website for all those in need. At first, it might be a little confusing... However, once you get used to it, you will be able to find the help you need in no time.

stephh28
1/23/19

Very satisfied with GoLance. Have been using it for the past 6 months and have hired many quality workers on this platform.

kevinb666
1/23/19

This platform was super easy to use. From searching through potential canndidates annd posting job openings... everything about it was easy and practical.

jeffg285
1/20/19

GoLance has really helped me find work in rather bleak times! I had several different options of employment it was a refreshing change.

sarahc495
1/20/19

Very easy to move around and see what was on the site. I hired some people from GoLance and some were fantastic! Others not so much..

rogw
1/20/19

been looking for work and stumbled across goLance. I ended up finding a couple of different short term project jobs that helped me stay on my feet. mad easy

denises324
1/20/19

Have used golance for multiple different projects and have a bunch of buddies who are freelanncers who have used this platform to find good work. 5/5

lisab831
1/17/19

I've hired a few people on here, some did a great job and got paid. Others didn't meet expectations, so I cancelled the work contract and got a refund. Fair and square. Plan and simple

johnr1315
1/16/19

You always feel valued with good service and nice design; they prioritize successful relationship between clients and freelancers and also guarantee private and safe discussion

Conclusion: if you really want to hire or work remotely, there's no job site better than goLance.

Questions? Get answers from the goLance Inc staff and other customers.

1 Photo for goLance Inc