Review of goLance Inc

support@golance.com

1 star

davidm1954
4/11/19

I have not been able to find work like this anywhere else! All I have to say right now is, Thank you!

ryanb382
4/11/19

I needed someone to help me make administrative tasks easier and quicker. GoLance connected me with the perfect person - I'm 100% happy with the job done, and the person they connected me with could not have been nicer to work with. A very satisfying experience.

andreay16
4/10/19

GL has been helpful in preventing developers we hire and marketers for our campaign from scamming or giving us any issues on that front. Consistently use them for many projects.

malikp8
4/9/19

I have been introduced to many fine workers who have helped me learn a lot about online sales/marketing/graphic/etc

hoped19
4/2/19

as an older women embarking on her conquest to make it on her own with her own company, go lance has been extremely crucial to my success. the platform is so organized, neat and easy to follow and the workers are of the utmost quality.

alanw221
4/2/19

phenomenal way to match work needs with quality workers. i started using golance as a freelancer and it went well but now that i have my own work needed help on its gone amazingly. so many smart people out there

arnalp
4/2/19

Very easy and helpful platform. I am very grateful to have found golance as nearly 75% of my employees have been found here.

perryp48
3/20/19

I have been working as a Freelancer at Golance since 2017 and till now Golance service has been very good for me. They are fair, gentle and practical. The best things I love about Golance is it is really easy to start and great for newcomers who are just learning besides working. .

debrae60
3/15/19

Absolutely, positively, the best freelancing platform out there. What a great world it is that we can hire employees with the click of a button.

freidam1
3/14/19

hallelujah, praise jesus! i have finally found a site that has exacrtlty what i am looking for! Goodness gracious i am so pleased with golance. thank you thank you thank you !! :)

walterw93
3/13/19

very impressed with everything that they have to offer. various different catagories for job postings and a beautiful platform to go with it.

mattw368
3/13/19

just got done hiring my first employee on GL. very easy process so far. Hopefully the employee is as good as the platform perceives to be.

lisam974
3/13/19

You get what you pay for here. Obviously you're dealing with people all over the world, some are short sighted while others want to build relationships. If youre aware of this and can filter the bad eggs out then you shouldn't have a problem here.

michaelm2104
3/10/19

I have been using go lancefor a bit now and i am a big fann I have had very little problems in my vast use with this platform.

robertm1384
2/28/19

GoLance > Other Freelancing platforms

ive tried them all and it really isnt close for me in terms of which platform is the best

aprild117
2/28/19

there are numerous and numerous amounts of quality candidates to chose from on this wonderful platform

garyw330
2/27/19

I have been a freelancer on GoLance for about 9 months now and i have been extremely satisfied with everything that the platform has to offer.

natev8

I'm professional freelancer for 4 years and this is my favorite freelance site
It's very intuitive, very easy to find information for the client, and overall working process mostly intuitive and easy. I have one of the best clients come from this site.

sheilat67
2/26/19

I can get a pool of diverse skills at my fingertips, at a reasonable price and within a pre-determined time-frame. It's fantastic!

vitar3
2/26/19

I recently had a great experience with GoLance. I used it for the first time to hire someone to help me with some design work.

The process of creating an account, finding someone skilled to help me, managing the project and paying were straight forward.

Would highly recommend.

paulm1088
2/26/19

i came to GoLance Looking for hardworking, dedicated and loyal guys who were able to work remotely from home at different hours of the day/night and have gotten that and much more with the 3 people i have hired from GoLance.

tonyc302
2/26/19

GoLance has helped me reshape everything about my onlinne sports apparel store. My website was garbage before i found some website designers and coders to help change everything.

pattyh90
2/22/19

Started using GoLance a few weeks to find high quality assistants and copywriters. Very pleased so far. I had one VA that i wasn't thrilled with, but was able to cut ties with him quickly and smoothly.

very happy

jenniferg472
2/21/19

I own my own clothing store and until recently i was clueless onn what to do with my online portion of the business.

I got introduced to golance.com where i could find people to work with that could help me build what i needed to, to make my site perfect for me. Without these graphic designers and VA's i am not sure i would be as successful as i am today.

marlenem74
1/23/19

Helpful website for all those in need. At first, it might be a little confusing... However, once you get used to it, you will be able to find the help you need in no time.

Questions? Get answers from the goLance Inc staff and other customers.

1 Photo for goLance Inc