Review of Gokartusa

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

christopherw100
7/5/17

First off, they delivered the side by side utv without any parts to assemble it, not even the winch that was supposed to be included?? Then it took exactly 6 months to deliver the parts I needed to assemble the damn thing, so the warranty period was spent waiting for the parts!!! What a scam?? I mean, who sells something like that without checking to see if the parts were with it?? I also had it professionally assembled so I had to pay extra for storage because we were waiting so long for the parts?? And right before the warranty was over I told them I needed a new gas gauge sensor and even with the warranty effective they wanted to charge me for it?? So I lost my entire warranty due to their incompetence, and when I was finally sent the winch and I had to bolt it up, I realized that it was missing the adapter plate also... So they told me to bring it to them and they would install it....knowing full well that they are in California and I am in Vermont??? What shmucks!!! So I guess I have to purchase the stupid $4.99 plate myself?? What a friggen money pit!! So I had to purchase a battery, storage fees, professional installation (only because their driver refused to go on my road, even though logging semi's are up and down it every day?).. I mean these idiots are crooks!! They should have started my warranty from when they finally delivered the parts?? Now I am stuck with this piece of $#*! and the crazy part is I have yet to drive it so I am afraid that the thing is gonna crap out on me?? Hell, it is full of gas but the thing is warning me about an empty tank?? And it's supposed to be new?? They are cheats, nuff said!! Oh yea, Alex is a jerk... He was no help during the entire ordeal? They are asses!!

Tip for consumers: Save your money and buy from a reputable buisness!!

Questions? Get answers from the Gokartusa staff and other customers.

Gokartusa?