Review of GoGoalShop

GoGoalShop reviews

4 reviews with 1 star

khirons
3/15/19

They overcharged the amount for 2 jerseys. Now 2 months later are claiming they never received payment which I verified with my bank is a blatant lie. They are now emailing threatening they will have my bank shut off my account unless I send them a second payment through Western Union. They changed their site domain it's no longer .hk and also were slapped with an injunction from Adias I believe for selling unlicensed merchandise.

martinak7
2/8/17

I have to say this was the worst shopping experience I have ever had in my entire life. I got 2 jerseys, paid £52 in a good faith but was informed they were out of stock.
Imagine my shock and surprise when I was told that Chris can not guarantee that I would receive my refund!! How convenient and easy he can take the payments but suddenly it is nearly impossible to return customer's money, mind you he is based in one of the biggest, global financial centre; Hong Kong.
Even after explaining there was nothing else I wanted for the next 2 months I was continuously asked to choose something else. I do not think he understand the simple basic of running business and clearly he should not be allowed to continue his dishonest, thieving and fraudulent operation. His own reputation was worth £52 to him.
So guys, get your jersey somewhere else and do not go through this experience. It is not pleasant.

roberta353
12/14/16

I Paid for a large batch of shirts and did not receive the order i asked for. I wish i had never ended up on this site!

mias17
11/17/16

Bought a couple jerseys & still haven't received anything. Tried emailing seller & he kept ignoring my emails. He finally responds & says he sent my order but its been 2 months & nothing. I've looked online & read that some people have also been scam by this website. I'm guessing this guy named Chris runs the site & takes advantage that there is a similar site named gogoalshop.com. Gogoalshop.com is the legit website & gogoalahop.hk is a scam. I did my research & if you look closely on his page he makes his own reviews. Just look at the name of the user making the reviews. It is obvious it's the same person because he uses the same name. He also makes his own reviews on his YouTube channel making it seem like its other people. I wish I had seen these signs before I ordered. Just please save yourself the trouble & don't let rats like Chris scam you with his fake site gogoalshop.hk.!

Questions? Get answers from the GoGoalShop staff and other customers.

3 Photos for GoGoalShop