Review of Goductless.com

Tel: 1.866.793.0323

cherylp120
Cheryl P.
3/24/18

This is not my first order. I have nothing but 5 star comments about my purchases from GODUCTLESS.COM from my online buying to employee communication to the shipping and delivery it was fantastic.

changh9
Chang H.
3/14/18

Asking an opinion this early is not the best idea... I felt like giving 3 stars because that seems the most fair when I haven't received anything yet. Gave 4 because I don't have anything negative so far. If all goes well though I'd give 5.

johnm1485
John M.
3/14/18

You need to update the product information on tour web page. Your technical support person is going to have it changed

stacia3
Staci A.
1/16/18

Shopping experience good. Filters were correct size. Just wish they could be less expensive! I will buy from this site again.

thomasw131
Thomas W.
1/13/18

Extremely difficult to get payment to go through. Never could use Paypal. Had to completely re-edit my same account info and delete all projects before it would take credit card. No idea how rest of order process will go.

randalll22
Randall L.
1/13/18

The only reason why I gave 4 stars instead of 5 stars was that the site's performance was a bit slow otherwise the layout is well designed and easy to use.

randyp65
Randy P.
1/13/18

I had trouble logging onto my account and your system said it would send me a new password, but that did not happen. I made a new account. I hope to receive a confirmation email shortly.

jeffz26
Jeff Z.
1/11/18

the process was easy. But it would have been better if there was a 'what's in the box' reference. I found a YouTube video on unpacking the humidifier.

sethc44
Seth C.
1/9/18

The process was simple and having the suggested accessories listed with the product description helped determine what was needed.

lukes85
Luke S.
1/8/18

I enjoy being able to find what I need with ease. You don't have to go through a thousand pages to find what you need.

rickd117
Rick D.
1/6/18

Had trouble finding an item in the search bar that I had already found once. Had to go into my history to return to the original find.

yingz8
ying z.
1/3/18

The web site is easy to use, especially tells when start to ship. It will be better if you can provide the delivery time frame.

cindyh167
Cindy H.
12/29/17

Could not find all of the info I needed even after calling and speaking to a rep. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

gilberta15
Gilbert A.
12/28/17

they've been great to deal with I ordered wrong unit then realized it upon delivery they issued a rma to me immediately I had to pay for shipping back they quickly refunded my money and I was able to order the correct unit now awaiting arrival of it great company to do business with highly recommend to anyone needing heating and air conditioning systems easy website if you're not a dummy like me will be contacting them again I'm sure Gilbert A. north carolina

loric168
Lori C.
12/23/17

Website has serious glitches. It took me over 10 times re-entering billing/shipping information for it to finally take.

leslieb140
Leslie B.
12/18/17

Products were competitively priced, shipping was free for my order and the sales rep was very helpful in answering my questions when I called. Assuming delivery goes well, I will be a very happy customer.

kayp55
Kay P.
12/14/17

It was easy. It does not say if the remote controls come with the unit but I assume it does since it was not offered under accessories.

waynem143
Wayne M.
12/11/17

Used your site before and had a terrible experience with a back ordered item. Upon order (in 2106) I was told 2 day shipping only to learn later the item was back ordered. it took 2 months to get my order. This time, before placing my order, your site is telling me how many are currently in stock. I feel confident in getting my order in days, this time, and not months. Also loved the promo code!!

feiy1
Fei Y.
12/10/17

After proceeding to paypal, the promo code disappear twice, I was about to place order before notice the total is different than I saw on the webpage. To me it's really like the system is trying to trick me into paying the original price.... I tried many times to get it fixed... overall shopping experience is just really disappointing...

jasonc289
Jason C.
12/10/17

Site is logically laid out, easy to get what you need and not miss any little installation details. Used these guys several times and no complaints.

nathana36
Nathan A.
12/7/17

The only annoying part is making me re-start my shopping when the session times out. I'm not logged in to anything, so it's of no benefit to my safety or security - just annoying...

lorim159
Lori M.
12/7/17

very confusing descriptions. Many different prices for package deals and most seem to have the same products.

richardp262
Richard P.
12/6/17

except the fact that your site makes it difficult to have two billing and shipping addresses...it was ok

rickp76
Rick P.
12/6/17

I attempted to check out with PayPal The system would not let me un check Billing address and Shipping address the same, when I tried to put my shipping address in the form it would replace it with my PO Box billing address. ??

marks767
Mark S.
12/6/17

Only disappointment was you were out of the filters. However, the price was right. Won't need new filters for many months anyway!

Questions? Get answers from the Goductless.com staff and other customers.

Goductless.com?