Review of GodProm

Shenzhen, China
service@godprom.com

haleyw15
10/25/17

I was hesitant to buy a dress from here but when I got it it was exactly what the picture looked like and was beautiful! I had to make a few small alterations (but you usually have to with any prom dress) so that was no big deal. I would definitely order from this site again! Everything was perfect!

marimaro
5/25/16

I ordered a 188.54 dress and when I received it did not look like the picture ! It was super long the quality of the dress looked cheap and it didn't look like the picture ! I've literally been trying to return it and they keep giving me the run around and even told me I could get it tailored ! Like I DONT WANT THE DRESS! And I noticed something was up when they wrote in improper sentences ... DONT EVER BUY FROM ANY PLACE THAT SAYS THEY ARE FROM CHINA!

tralisas
4/8/15

After reading all the reviews I was scared to death cause my neice ordered a dress from here. She received the dress a week early. It was simply beautiful. She ordered it March 21 and she received it April 6. It was scheduled to come on the 11. If I could add a picture I would. A+

kimberlyc20
2/2/15

It is very suspicious that all these reviews popped up within 3 days of each other. This site has all the markings of one of the fraudulent sites set up by cheap retail marketers in China to sell to unsuspecting customers looking for a bargain. If the prices seem too good to be true, they probably are no legitimate. Don't waste your money buying from a site that is unproven and only has rave reviews from a few people within the last couple of days. These fraudulent sites are created daily: RoseWholesale, DressLily, DressWe, SammyDress, Twinkledeals, and the list goes on an on. They keep creating the new sites to stay ahead of consumers who figure out that these companies steal your money and provide inferior products or don't ship them at all. You will not get your money back if you are dissatisfied and they often don't even ship what you ordered. Don't risk it!

adas8
1/23/15

beautiful prom dresses, thank you very much,my friends all like this dress,i'm so lucky to buy this prom dress and i'll come back soon

katem39
1/21/15

This was the third dress between my mom and I that we have bought off of this site. All three have come out flawless. My mother and I each bought a dress for a Mardi Gras ball and it was great. My dress fit well everywhere but my shoulders but it was an easy fit for my seamstress. I will literally never waste my time or the extra money buying a dress from a dress shop or chain store. I've participated in pageants my entire life and all of our dresses from this site hold their own up to my $900 dresses. I'm getting married in June and they have the exact dress I planned on getting for a 1/3 of the price. There's no doubt I will get it from here. Thanks

zarhisf
1/20/15

When i received it, it looked gorgeous! and it fits like a glove! I can't wait to wear this to my graduation!

carriec21
1/20/15

The dress was very impressed by the wonderful customer Thank you I will deal with you on an ongoing basis

Yes! I got a prom dress off of Godprom and it turned out just like the pictures and it was good quality and gorgeous!

By Haley W.

Questions? Get answers from the GodProm staff and other customers.

GodProm?