Review of Godot Media

Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041, India
Tel: 1.347.305.1222

adithd
10/11/18

The company is transparent about its workflow and responds to feedback instantly. They've created several blog posts that are driving our website traffic.

jessicad235
9/26/18

Everything ordered from Godot Media was unique, creative and delivered on time. Any company looking for blog, social media or eBook content can try working with this company.

viniem
9/26/18

I've never been this impressed with a content agency before. The eBooks and blog posts that we have had written by this company have helped us generated leads and drive traffic to our website. I would recommend that you try this company for any content creation.

annel133
11/9/17

Please think twice before you use this company. They plagiarized 12 blogs from my clients competitor and will not refund the money I paid for the blogs. They blatantly copied the content directly with some change of words and phrases. There are plenty other credible companies that wont be unethical out there. Stay clear of this one unless you want to lose clients or get sued.

sebastiand
8/12/11

I'm a huge fan of this site - http://www.godotmedia.com/ (Godot Media) and the content writing services they provide. So glad I found them!

Everything they claim to do and be on the site is true! (So rare these days)
I get all my content written by them and I've never been happier and had such peace of mind when it comes to work....Great service - incredibly dependable!

Questions? Get answers from the Godot Media staff and other customers.

Godot Media?