Review of Go Direct

1 star

sabrinaw27
Sabrina W.
4/12/18

John was excellent to work with. Your products and prices are great. He was very patient and did follow up with us to make sure our purchase went ok. He delivered great customer service!

mikee117
Mike E.
4/12/18

The transaction was smooth and John was very helpful. The only thing I would see that would benefit the purchaser is to give the customer shipping information such as shipping date and a tracking number. This could help the customer schedule for install with contractor. Overall very happy with Go Direct Appliance.

donnies31
Donnie S.
4/12/18

Have purchase units here before, and my experience with John over the phone has been very pleasant. I like things very simple
Donnie Smith

carolo51
Carol O.
4/12/18

John is the sales rep that assisted me. He worked with me in ways that other company reps would not have. And, being the frugal person I am, they had the lowest price, period!
Thanks again, John.

Alonso from Florida:)

bobp129
Bob P.
4/12/18

very efficient. knowledgeable sales people, seamless experience. great price...will definitely use again

wp26
w p.
4/12/18

John Newborn was very helpful and courteous he made my buying experience very enjoyable . I would recomend you to anybody in need of ac supplies.

judithr59
Judith R.
4/12/18

I did a lot of shopping and placed several calls to speak with John prior to making my purchase. I got not only the best price both locally and on the web but quality advise as well. Thanks John

judyh170
Judy H.
4/12/18

Great selection of products, at very good prices. Free delivery, how could you beat that. Very helpful if you need to call. I will purchase from them again, if I need more products.

danb298
Dan B.
4/12/18

I had purchased from another vendor and after they got my money the told me it was no longer available.
I told the to refund and went to your website to update the pricing on a Goodman 16 SEER 3 Ton Package Unit. From the process of Looking it up, to the web conversation with your man, to the service and pricing that I received, to the ordering process I am impressed as to how pleasant, professional, informed and helpful he was to me. Thank you. I will be a very outspoken advocate of your company and its process. I meet hundreds each week and I will promote the service that I received from your company. Up to this point I am very satisfied, if the receiving and installation go as well I could not ask for more. God Bless

robertd225
Robert D.
4/12/18

A good experience so far as I received the HVAC today. No damage to the outside of unit and AAA cooper Transportation was very professional. I will have my installer to check the internal components and the thermostat and heater to be supplied. It will be 7-12 days before he will be on site. If there should be an unforseen problem, I will take pictures and forward to godirect!

leonardov15
Leonardo V.
4/12/18

great deal. willing to negotiateis always good when making a major purchase ,also site says dealer will take care of all warranty register for th product warrany ,why would you buy any place else ,shipping was included In price .great deal.

brianl215
Brian L.
4/12/18

Bought a 4 Ton Unit for my trailer in the Charleston, SC area. Installer said it was an easy unit to install and is working great!

Got the unit less than 12 hours from ordering!

jeraldh14
Jerald H.
4/12/18

I made my purchase on line and had a few questions I needed answered. So I called the number and left a message with a representative and received a prompt curious call back and had my questions answered. This purchase was made and questions answered on a Sunday!!! Thanks again, Jerald Hite

randyd47
Randy D.
4/12/18

Called about an item off ebay, asked questions about it and received good answers and very helpful courteous service. The agent just went ahead and took my order via phone, and I promptly received confirmation via email. My heatpump system should arrive within a week, and with free shipping......

paulg145
Paul G.
4/12/18

John provided excellent sales service and was very accomodating. He is an assett to your company. My new system arrived as promised and is performing per specification. I am usually hesitant to make major purchases on-line. This worked out very well and resulted in substantial savings.

bobh247
Bob H.
4/12/18

I was really pleased with the process and kindness to assist with registering the equipment. I would do business again.

lidiap5
Lidia P.
4/12/18

I would recommend godirectappliance.com to all my family and friends. Items were as described and the fast n free shipping was great got it a day early . Five stars from me !!!!!

rogera51
Roger A.
4/12/18

very smooth transaction , good communication ,fast shipping ,will buy from again when the need arrises

chrisi21
Chris I.
4/12/18

Easy install..... Fast delivery..... Anyone can do it....... Saved THOUSANDS..... Very friendly and great customer service........HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goodman 3.0 Ton 13 SEER Cool Only Package Unit GPC1336H41 With Goodman Electric Heat Kit 10kW .........VERY HAPPY WITH PURCHASE.....

timothyl73
Timothy L.
4/12/18

I had a real good response with every one i talked to .thanks for all there help.i will recumend them to every one .

jimmyb79
Jimmy B.
4/12/18

Prompt shipping and delivery within 4 days. Quality unit. Works great and would definitely purchase items from this company in the future. They respond very promptly and professionally. A top performing company in my book. They definitely perform as they advertise.

jeffg154
Jeff G.
4/12/18

My experience with godirectappliance was nothing short of excellent. The customer service was friendly, timely, and knowledgeable. The product was exactly as described and of excellent quality. We will definitely be doing business with them in the future.

dw144
D W.
4/12/18

Ordered the unit I needed and it was received 3 days later by aaacooper trucking in excellent condition.
The sales rep understood and knew exactly what I was looking for handled the order expertly.
I called a local company and received a quote 500 dollars higher than the price at go direct. I install units and have been for 20 years godirectappliance.com is the way to go if you can wait a few days to get your product.

blanet
Blane T.
4/12/18

The sales people are very helpful. The Order process was quick. My order has yet to be shipped so I'll hold my complete opinion till after the delivery and install. So far so good.

justinj68
Justin J.
4/12/18

The information provided was easy to read and specific. Instructions given and email replies were timely and concise. I received my invoice and delivery instructions within 30 minutes of placing order.

Questions? Get answers from the Go Direct staff and other customers.

Go Direct?