Review of Gocounty

webmaster@gocounty.com

1 star

davidg31
8/25/11

I have a store there, davesgemsandjewelry.gocounty.com It is a nice site, and is free with a store and cart now. The only problem is the spammers and scammers with their pet ads. The owner, who I have talked with, was trying to stop the ability of the pets ads from multiplying. But, they are still here. As long as you know that, it is still a good site and btw, to toot my own horn again, I have free and prompt shipping with tracking info always givin. And my prices compete and normally are a lot lower for the same type item.

nieceyb
8/27/10
ritad1
8/27/10

Very cool website. Love the interactive maps that let you filter out the ads by state and county. Everyone seems to be using craiglists, But it doesn't hurt to post on more then 1 website when selling something

ritab1
8/19/10

I have been to this site before, and like the previous poster said, it seemed inactive. But recently, the entire wesite was redone. It looks like there is no manual approval anymore for Business listings (it's automatic) and they added a new feature that let's you create your own store (website). Store has a shopping cart, abilty to add about us, terms etc pages, and upload your own company logo. All for Free.

It seems that this site has a new owner, and they are dumping a bunch of money into it.

lisag
5/19/09

i went to this site to get my website and or business listed for free as it states in the site. this was over a month ago and i have yet to get listed. i have written several times after checking for my listing, but to no avail. and now the email addresses do not even work. so it seems to me that the site is inactive.

Questions? Get answers from the Gocounty staff and other customers.

Gocounty?