Review of Gocomec

Gocomec reviews

Tel: +1 781-373-6847

sandrad32
4/4/15

I have ordered a pair of Dr. Martens. I thought this is to good to be true, but I ignore this because I wanted the shoes so badly and I paid by Paypal so my money is always secured but after I checked the reviews on the internet and my feelings are right :-( it was to good to be true. Hooray for Paypal because you can cancel your payment. So for the next time if you not trust the company cancel you payment!

shaleyf
3/25/15

I was just about to make a purchase and something told me to look online to see if there were any complaints.
I didn't buy the shoes, but I had already registered on the site.
I received an email welcoming me to the site, with an address to contact with any issues:
ScottkkMackenzie@gmail.com

I forwarded the email to that address with some questions about the site. I then got a "MAILER-DAEMON" response saying the email is invalid.

I attached screen shots of both emails to this review

mikem227
1/9/15

Operating as "Tshoes"...or tissues if they take your money. selling womens and mens shoes...STAY AWAY!!! I will never buy from another website until i check them out here first. I am in the same boat. My girlfriend and I bought boots through Paypal. No boots, no response...update..the money was never accepted on their end here is the bogus email addy.. greenbergnjh@gmail.com

madeleined
12/25/14

Wow, thank you for these comments. I feel saved. I was thinking about getting the Klogs Napes style but the webpage did not give the width. I wrote to the email address they sent me and it was an invalid nonexistent email address. I asked them about the width on the "contact us" form om the website and I also returned the email welcoming me as a member. No response from any source. Silence. That is just crazy. Now I read that you purchased shoes from them and got nothing. PapPal should dump them.

genm3
12/8/14

Me too i bought some boots and they never arrived. I asked a refund via resolution center on paypal and ive been refunded

jessicap34
10/31/14

The same exact thing happened to me. I read this review and cancelled my payment before they took the money, but I never got a response back from the company for over a week. I emailed customer service, the store owner (which is an invalid email), and the paypal account holder and never got a response. This website is a fraud.

dannis2
8/6/14

This site is a scam. You order your shoes, pay through PayPal and then never hear from the 'company' again. You can try to contact customer service but you won't get a response. So you just lost money and there's nothing you can do to get it back.

Questions? Get answers from the Gocomec staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Gocomec