GoAgedCorporations reviews

Tel: 702-508-9035
info@goagedcorporations.com

ollietea
12/13/17

I confirm goagedcorporations.com is a scam. I have read the posted reviews from the last so many months. I was almost going to be hit by there racket.

elsiad
11/29/17

My mom used their services today 11/1/16 and low and behold they scammed her out of $569. Do not use this company they totally screwed up her computer and jacked money out of her acct!!!

kukrs
11/8/17

please don't waste your money here they are not recognized by any organization.i suggest you to stay far away

meinaad
10/27/17

After taking your money they disappear like a ghost never trust them never buy any thing they cheats you they are big scammers.

anointedp
9/18/17

Please don't pay these guys any money. They scammed me out of $5000. I was trying to purchase an Aged corporations with funding and it has been 3 months I have been trying to get a refund. Greg Mejia has been promising me a refund but he has blocked my calls, text, and emails. Please don't do any business with this company.

lalac4
7/28/16

I bought a shelf corporation that does not exist. Fake documents. Then disappeared like a ghost. As much as I want to curse Greg Mejia to his face right now, better not because i do not want my review to get blocked.

Never do transactions with any companies affiliated to them or those belonging to greg mejia. You are warned.

williams704
6/3/16

Great Assistance. Always giving me an update on the service that i avail. Keep up the good work Go Aged Corporation. Thanks.

melissas131
6/3/16

GoAgedCorporations Help me to increase my Credit Card Score ! They served me the best offer that i need What a great Job!

josephs167
5/18/16

Extremely happy with the service and there friendly staff. They didn't give me any runaround but really took care me. Highly recommend them.

tommyj11
3/6/16

This company ripped me off! I paid $6995 for their diamond for nothing! No aged corporation was delivered! No Funding! All they gave me is frustration!

Questions? Get answers from the GoAgedCorporations staff and other customers.

GoAgedCorporations?