Review of Go4Ethnic

Go4Ethnic reviews

Tel: 020-6676260

amitt14
3/8/19

Quality of Stone Sil Batta is very good and I loved the hand painted Gond Art design on it. Go4Ethnic team is very friendly and product was delivered on time.

kapils15
2/13/18

hello everyone..m purchased red embroidered glass cotton semi stiched cotton salwar suit.which i really loved most.the fabric of the dress was great qualit.when i ordered my item at Go4Ethnic.com.I found wide range of ethnic wear and women accesseries with best price and discount and i loved to see all ethnic itemes handicraft and art at one palace.i also purchased leather purse which was by mistakly defeated so within 1 hour i contact to customber care services of go4ethnic.com and i surprised to see their fast and polite response and another day i returned it with replace of new same item.and with cash on delievery.so my experience with go4ethnic is bring really good mood and good look too me.really loved the red coloured indo western#dresses to kill (:

I don't think so, their might websites showcasing products with low price but can't rely on product quality and their services.

By Amit T.

Simple wrote an email to them and within couple of minutes I receive call from their support team

By Amit T.

Site navigation is friendly and I like the website

By Amit T.
Questions? Get answers from the Go4Ethnic staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Go4Ethnic