Review of Glorio.com.au

Tel: 1 300 79 33 61
support@Glorio.com.au

jeremyo6
1/21/16

All reviews for this store are paid for through Airtasker, how do I know you ask? Because I was one. After having issues completing the task due to website issues I was accused of trying to fake the issues..... I don't like being called I liar.....

mackaylap
1/19/16

Wow! I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I was a bit skeptical at first as I usually don't wear large rings, but I am absolutely head over heels in love with my new rings! Definitely my new style staple!

taylorr37
1/18/16

Thank you so much for my gorgeous necklace! I received it last week and it looks even better than the picture! All my girlfriends are complimenting on it and I've passed along your details. Thanks again! :)

deboras6
1/18/16

For those women who feels special and unique! This design is so unique and charming that I definitely would love to have all collection!

gaellej
1/18/16

I love it so much. I received my necklace last week and it looks even better than the picture. I received so many comments about it at work. I will let all my friends know.thank you . I will be back

Response from ben b., Glorio.com.au Representative
Thanks Gaelle, It was our pleasure to have you as our customer.
aaralynd
1/17/16

The jewellery came swiftly in the mail, was in good condition in nice jewellery bags & easily in time for Christmas. I was very pleased with how good they looked. Thankyou. Would definitely buy from Glorio again.aaralynd 01 Jan 2016

jannetc1
1/16/16

I and my sister bought a piece of jewellery each to match each other in our birthday. We were hoping to get it on time and it happened so smoothly. We bought two pendants on 12 of January and received them with a nice jewellery bag on 14th. Excellent quality. Thanks

Response from ben b., Glorio.com.au Representative
Thanks Jannet. We are happy to hear you received your order as you expected.

Questions? Get answers from the Glorio.com.au staff and other customers.

Glorio.com.au?