Review of Globalebuy

cs@globalebuy.com

1 star

walkerc21
1/4/16

works great... I have my both laptop and pc connected to two screens and I can control with one set of mouse and keyboard with this switch box. All you need is just a press button to switch the devices...

angelas78
12/29/15

This is a fantastic product. I was skeptical due to the low price and that I did not know anything about the manufacturer. It worked the first time I used it, and have it setup now between a Dell laptop running Windows and an Mac mini. My keyboard is wired, but the wireless mouse works too without any skips. It is hard to believe that unlike KVM's I have used in the past, this one includes the cables at that great price.

helens86
12/22/15

Very nice wall charger overall. Very compact size, most 4 ports charger are very bulky but not this one. Decent power output of a combined 4.8A to charge two tablets or four smartphones or smaller devices. Nice design with worldwide power connector included. However the charger do a small buzzing noise when connected on the wall outlet but no USB devices connected. This is a very typical issue with average quality electrical components, it's not a problem really as cheap components can last very very long too, but the side effect is this buzzing noise. Otherwise this is a very great charger and overall I recommend it. Sample received in exchange of my honest and professional opinion.

angelac70
12/19/15

A good and helpful website. The prices are competitive and the service is reliable and efficient. Packaging is very good. Recommended to my friend and family.

gillc5
12/19/15

Delivered as planned. ieGeek products are really some of the best chargers and battery packs out there. I buy them without much concern as to whether or not they will be high quality because they always are.

Questions? Get answers from the Globalebuy staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Globalebuy