Review of Glassesetc

Glassesetc reviews

Tel: 212-535-4022

michelinad
10/14/18

When I placed my order on 10/2, I was very happy with how helpful Taran was. However, that all changed a couple days ago, on 10/12, when I still hadn't received my order. Taran no longer responded to my emails or took my phone calls. On 10/2, he assured me my lens and frames would be arriving by 10/10. They never did. When I contacted me, he refused to answer my calls or emails. He was very rude once he did. I have contacted my credit card company as I no longer want the product and do not trust this shady company. Do not order from them! Read other reviews before you even think about it. The only good thing is price, but you don't actually receive the product and the customer service is horrible so not worth it!

jimmyb116
Jimmy B.
10/14/18

Website very easy to use. However, sent wrong glasses and can’t get anyone on customer service phone line. Can’t leave message, box is full.
Having to place second order to make sure husband likes glasses. Since frames are over $500 we are shelling out a lot to get the order you processed wrong correct.

lucap21
Luca P.
10/10/18

Good price, acceptable delivery speed, the only tingh that is laked is an automatic way to know when an item is dispatched and his traking code, it will be better than having to contact the customer service.

Anyway i would buy again from the store so overall good experience.

amyv60
Amy V.
10/8/18

Taran and Cambry were so helpful and easy to work with! Great ordering experience, will order again.

cindif4
Cindi F.
9/26/18

Was able to save good money, while also having an easy order experience. Very helpful, will order again.

donnag247
Donna G.
9/18/18

Glassesetc.com had exactly the glasses I was looking for and at a good price. The only down side is that they are not available for 2-3 weeks. Hopefully, I will receive them sooner

jimv101
9/11/18

I ordered frames the first of August. Called and emailed several times with no response! Finally got a hold of a lady who said she was only customer support and was overwhelmed. She told me frames would be in the first of September and she would call me. September 11th and no frames and no call. They have my money and frames! Stay away from this company!

janeto35
Janet O.
9/8/18

I began my order several weeks ago, then returned to complete it. In the interim, the cost for my selected frame had increased by $21.00. That was disappointing. Otherwise, I was thrilled that you even offered the frame. I really like it.

lourdesg7
Lourdes G.
9/2/18

So far I have been satisfied with my stopping experience . I'm hoping not to be disappointed in the future. Just order a pair of glasses from another company and found them to be very unprofessional. All they cause me was a lot of agitation and grief.

jenniferh584
Jennifer H.
8/31/18

After 9 days and no delivery I called and left a detailed message expecting a call back. No one ever called. I called 3 more times and got the same 'we will call you back' message, but no actual person, ever. Terrible customer service!

shawntelp
8/25/18

I ordered my glasses on 8/9/18 and paid the extra fee for a 2 day delivery. I have called numerous times and sent emails with no response from the company.
I have reported Glassesetc.com to the FTC for fraud and plan to report them to consumer protection agency. Wish I would have done my research and not order from this company!

jennab58
Jenna B.
8/24/18

This website was very easy to use. They have great prices on frames and great promotions! I look forward to receiving my pair and will leave a review once I receive them.

maryanneb7
8/23/18

Worst customer service I paid for 2 day delivery my card was charged....no glasses yet . I've tried to call get answering machine no one calls back...horrible

jesusr64
8/11/18

Please do not use this place. I placed my order on June, paid for two day shipping, they charged to my credit card the same day and I've been calling since then. Nobody answers my call, not even an email back and still no glasses.

ramiror12
Ramiro R.
8/7/18

The processing time took a long time. I attempted to contact customer service a couple of times for an update and no one called back no response by email either. The reasonable price paid for the glasses was the only good thing about this experience.

cntiac
Cntia C.
7/31/18

Eu estou muito satisfeita, produto chegou em aproximadamente 30 dias, sem defeito, em perfeito estado. :-) :-)

audrinaq
7/29/18

My glasses got here within 5 days in a 5-7 days delivery option. Check your spam for mail updates. My glasses are amazing!!! Love them. Thank you so much.

djj17
DJ J.
7/27/18

My ordered product is in back order on the 07-11-2018. Quickly found and hope they send me a message when my glasses will be received and send to me.

juliad62
Julia D.
7/26/18

Quick fast easy, been looking for designer multi colored frames, for a year, ran up on your site, great selection.

jeanyvesp1
jeanyves P.
7/22/18

very friendly use transaction, good choice at a good price and very well information. i was very easy to do my choice.

site web très facile a utiliser, bon choix et bon prix, information détaillée. ce fut très facile de faire mon choix. je recommande

mikea351
Mike A.
7/19/18

Tried to use my Saudi Arabian Arab National Bank Debit Card, which is a VISA card and it did not accept it. I had to use one of my cards from the states. I was concerned because I thought I read a policy that the card address had to match the shipping address. Things are difficult enough over here as it is without having to jump through hoops to mail order items.

anonymousx34
anonymous X.
7/16/18

Customer Service was SO great to work with! I will definitely be ordering from Glassesetc.com again!

msb14
Ms B.
7/13/18

Super easy to find what I wanted and I like that you can specify your glasses size. I wasn't happy with how thick the lenses where being that I paid for HD, but overall I had a good experience.

dianem349
DIANE M.
7/12/18

I have these exact frames in the brown color so I ordered the purple frames and they were different than Vera Wang frames I have ... the purple color was very pale unlike the picture online which was much darker I emailed the company and they sent me a mailing label and sent them back on July 9th....

amberg93
Amber G.
7/12/18

This is my first time having to order glasses online and I have to say the process was flawless! Great experience overall!

Questions? Get answers from the Glassesetc staff and other customers.

Glassesetc?