Review of Glassesetc

glassesetc.com@contactprivacy.com

karend414
Karen D.
4/14/19

Very happy with the frames that I ordered. Great price and very reasonable price on expedited shipping. I would recommend!

kennetha87
kenneth a.
4/10/19

As a repeat customer who was awarded a $95 "prepare for summer" discount in 2017, I was hoping for an equal or better promotion as a repeat customer. I appreciate the 10% discount. Otherwise I was pleased with my 2017 glasses and look forward to the same quality.

kennethk124
Kenneth K.
4/9/19

They did very well at getting my order on an item that was not listed on their website. They showed me how to adapt my order so that I could get the item I wanted.

mrb122
Mr B.
4/8/19

When I first phoned GlassesEtc.com, someone answered my call, to my surprise, within moments of me placing the telephone call and proceeded to answer all of my questions in a professional, friendly, and patient manner. I immediately felt confident that the company was legitimate and trustworthy. I then proceeded, right then and there, to place my order for the frames that I had chosen. The frames I wanted were priced much, MUCH lower at GlassesEtc.com than from any other distributor/supplier/seller of the exact same designer frames. Plus, I received free shipping! The frames arrived in warp speed time, within a week of my placement of the order. A really GREAT company! FIVE STARS!

ory
Or Y.
4/1/19

Dear Customer service,
i have sent you several mails regarding shipping to middle east,
until now no one has returned to me or given me any feedback.

laurab740
Laura b.
3/30/19

Original order didn’t go through, called customer service and left message but didn’t get a call back. But I love these sunglasses... hopingbthey get here before I leave for vacation

kathyq12
Kathy Q.
3/26/19

I couldn’t give a full set of stars because I placed a call to your help line waited for over half an hour and there wasn’t a call back ...

jenniferl302
Jennifer L.
3/22/19

The website promotes a discount of $25 with code winter25, but then says the code is no longer valid on checkout. Otherwise, the process was fine.

heidil59
Heidi L.
3/21/19

I tried to purchase these glasses two days ago but the promo code did not work even though you had it advertised on your main page banner. I reached out to your customer service e-mail but never received a response. Luckily, I came back to try the code again tonight, which finally worked. Wish someone would have tried to reach out to me about it sooner.

toddj45
3/20/19

These must be fake reviews because they don't respond to email, never answer the phone, and won't return a voicemail. Placed an order and received no email notification. Impossible to get status of my order

joev39
Joe V.
3/18/19

Great prices and great customer service when I called to get a status on my glasses. My only complaint would be how long it took to receive my glasses.

melissar287
3/15/19

The website advertised 5-7 days shipping. I placed an order and never received an notification for more then 2 was, when I called them 2 1/2 wk later to inquire I was informed the glasses were on backorder that they were going to receive it this current week. The rep did not even apologize!! I have yet to receive it. I do not recommend this site, it's worth it to pay the extra few bucks to buy somewhere else.

mylanq1
mylan Q.
3/14/19

It was great easy transaction. One question with the 10% offered when you enroll your email for first time.

donh156
Don H.
3/14/19

Simple,easy user friendly great deal now to see how long it takes to get here! I Will do another survey on how long it takes to get here!

kristynb5
Kristyn B.
3/12/19

Shopping was easy, I knew what I was looking for. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars was bc it did not confirm size when completing order.

jensenr
Jensen R.
3/11/19

It was quick and easy to order on my mobile phone! My glasses were on sale for such a great price and the delivery was quick!

adamv58
3/11/19

They didn't inform me that the frames for my prescription glasses were out of stock. They refused to apologize for their mistake and instead apologized that I was upset about it (which is not an apology). The website quotes 5-7 days shopping when you order but you have to go to the shopping page to see that there's another week or 2 for prescription glasses so your left waiting up to 3 weeks. Customer service was rude and unhelpful and rather than accept responsibility told me I was free to cancel my orde if I wanted to. I will never use this company again. Terrible.

kareng395
Karen G.
3/5/19

Love my glasses! Received them so quickly! Excellent company to use. Will be ordering from them again!

jackied126
Jackie D.
3/5/19

I’ve never ordered glasses online. I’m a little nervous, but so far it’s been easy.

rosem183
Rose M.
3/4/19

I've been searching for this frame for several weeks. I fell in love with it while visiting my daughter in LA. This is the best price and an easy transaction. Thank you for your winter special! I'm very happy :)

anitat51
Anita T.
3/2/19

I am a new customer, I have made many attempts to reach a customer service representative and left message. Having someone to answer your phone or chat line would be helpful. Thank you.

beckyt61
Becky T.
3/1/19

Frames were defective. I have the exact same frame, exact same size, but my old lens would not fit into the new frame. Optometrist's office was unable to fit my lens into the frame, and they were unable to replace the plastic lens that originally came in the frame. Returned frames, awaiting to see about refund or replace the frames.

kathleenm352
Kathleen M.
2/28/19

Wonderful! And I had a question as I was ordering online - called the # - got a helpful human very quickly! Thank you!

gwenytha
Gwenyth A.
2/26/19

Look forward to gradient plain lenses in each frame per request at no additional cost OR CALL IF THERE IS. THANKS!

lizab36
LIza B.
2/25/19

My item was in stock and available. Help desk provided real-time inventory. Checkout was quick and simple.

Questions? Get answers from the Glassesetc staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Glassesetc