GirlsTraveling.com reviews

London, England W1D, United Kingdom
info@girlstravelling.com

saift
12/11/18

Where is your phone number to contact you bastards when you wanna charge oeople to keep it running. Dont fake people.. Everybody understand the site is a scam..

liaml34
9/25/18

This is the best site to meet and enjoy your travel with the new pals over the world. The customer service is beyond expectation and giving a fast respond to every question. Keep up the good work.

andrewj208
9/25/18

What a nice site, i meet a lot of new people that having same hobby in travelling. Seriously, this is where i can find and meet a lot of new people, exploring, adventuring together. Really recommended!

alexanderm128
9/25/18

this is a good site for you who likes to travel and to discover new pals to have experience with! highly appreciated the way Customer Service gives a quick response. Good Job!

emmam177
9/23/18

I am a young lady, completed my profile, added pictures and noticed that there were far too few members I could contact in the countries I was interested in ( UK, Ireland...)...let alone my own region ( Dublin-Ireland ...).
Moreover it was impossible to contact anyone or even add them to my list of favorites, as my membership appeared to be under 'review' for over 3 days...

Please don't believe the answer of GirlsTraveling to this review as they try to give their badly managed business a different image which is very far from reality.

kadiri4
3/19/18

Before you sign up, please have a look whether there's an option to cancel your membership or not as there is none. It's just a big SCAM. I had to cancel my card to stop their recurring charges. Also before you become a member, they bombard you with fake messages in order to hook you up and afterwards everything dries up. What a shame!

marcg61
1/24/18

all girls can enter for free, but guys needs to pay, so i paid to be able to send messages to girls, 36 USD for a month, and they make it a recurrent payment by default, (we can cancel the rebill it, more on that later).

i contacted about 100 girls and barely few replied cause many have made an account but do not come back to the site anymore, so there are like 20 who are recent, which many of them who are like agencies who want to take 200$ from you to give you contacts of other girls, and i reported those profiles, nothing happened

then the photos i uploaded appear to be of a very low quality

today i came to cancel the rebilling, and i found out that they cancelled all my first month subscription, so i got back to basic account. i only used the site for 7 days, and cause i cancelled the rebilling, they cancelled my upgrade. they do not refund and have a bad customer service, they reply to 1 out of 3 of my emails

do not be tempted by the pics of the girls, take this review and just travel and meet girls in real life. this site has a good concept but the management sucks, and it looks like 1 guy is running it on few hours a week

Tip for consumers: just don't

peterw83
12/11/17

Hello people: I have been on Girlstravelliing for a few days. Before I signed up I got messages and winks. Once I paid for a month I only have one scam message.
I would like to know if you have had similar experiences or you have been satisfied with real responses from real women. .
Thanks for replying.

davideg4
9/13/17

I own a nice review to this site as i met my girlfriend here! We met there and organized a trip together and then felt in love! I tried many dating sites but this one so far was the best.

maxs89
5/1/17

very well done website with many features that you can use to meet lovely women around the world, i found my girlfriend there :))

Response from Girls T., GirlsTraveling.com Representative
thanks a lot max!
springj
4/9/16

I have got a message from beautiful girl but I can't even read it. I have to pay for something that I am not even sure will work.

Response from Girls T., GirlsTraveling.com Representative
Hello we are running a serious business, it's normal that we ask for a fee, you are free to not pay and not use our website, we just ask a small fee to pay our work to keep the site running. thanks

Questions? Get answers from the GirlsTraveling.com staff and other customers.

GirlsTraveling.com?