Review of Giovoss

Tel: +1.4165385457
sales@giovoss.com

stephenb425
3/9/19

Low quality product. Although I ordered according to the size chart, coat didn't come close to fitting. When I requested a refund, got a bs response. Chalked up my business with Gio Voss to experience and threw the product in the trash where it belongs.

rays237
2/17/19

Don't you order anything from this website , this company , this stuffs whatever you call them , because the quality of product is cheap and take foreverrrrr to get your order . Don't trap or waste your money like me . Even you returning product , it s still will take foreverrr and you will not get money back . This company is fraud, lie and fraud.

nonyab20
2/7/19

Sizes are SUPER Small no matter what you order. Then you want get a receipt and when you try to return the item you have to pay shipping again.

gregh371
1/19/19

I ordered a large size grey pull over shirt. You sent a X large blue shirt and cut the size label off so I wouldn't realize it was not a large shirt. The reason I know that is because I already have a large blue one. What a RIP-OFF!

kennethk117
1/10/19

I ordered a jacket 3 weeks ago...no feedback from the online site...I follow up today and finally I'm told to contact my countrie's custom control (Kenya)...total BS because I normally order through Amazon and my items come delivered to my door step within 2 weeks.....

Fake Fake Fake GIOVOSS

gintask
1/2/19

Their items only look good on picture. In reality it is a cheap junk from China. I asked for refund and they requested to ship the item back to China, that cost more then the item by itself. So, their return and satisfaction statement is just their sale trick.
Never buy from them again.

markv160
12/4/18

Let me start off by saying that my item arrived about 2 weeks after I ordered it. Fair enough. No hangups there. The coat I purchased is a nice well made coat that I would have been very happy with HAD IT BEEN THE PROPER SIZE! I ordered a 2 XL as I am an XL and it still would not fit! The coat was a medium at best! I could not even close the zipper on it. This company buys from a Chinese wholesaler who doesn't use US size charting. Skip this place and head to Burlington Coat Factory. What a complete waste! They have no return policy except we have to pay 40 dollars to ship it back. Not worth it.

johnf808
11/29/18

This place is a complete JOKE! I ordered two sweatshirts three weeks ago. Indeed, paid the $60, and went to the tracking location at their website today. The update is that it has not even begun delivery yet. Reading all of the reviews of this trash business tells it all. Moreover, when I called the customer service number today there was no answer. Unreal. They can go $#*! themselves. Somebody needs to put these ass clowns out of business. And if you work for Giovoss, and a part of this scam, and happened to be reading this, "$#*! YOU!"

sk152
11/25/18

dont buy anything from them, it doesnt look like the picture at all + when u want to do a return you must send is to some building in China!! the costs can get up to 40 dollars!!!
i hope i get my money back once they recieve the returns

unbelievablet
11/19/18

Advertisement/Marketing/Catalog pictures are great. Waited 16 days for shipment. Once I received my 3 items ( tee shirt, 2 stylish long sleeves), I was disappointed. Quality is extremely poor, XL is like a medium fit. DO NOT BUY OR TRUST this company. This company should be ashamed of themselves. Very poor product. Not even a 1 star.

joej202
11/9/18

I bought two "sweatshirts" for $60. Poor material, quality and fit. Outrageous return policy ($40). The customer service folks have little interest in helping you. Not a good company.

rubind4
10/27/18

They will not answer their phone when calling customer service they also won't track your order l would tell everyone to run away from them.

nataliias2
9/26/18

Говносайт! Вот причины, которые вас спасут от потери денег и нервов:
1) фото товара краденое! Они шьют реплики, при этом, самого паршивого качества: материал, из которого можно мешки шить, торчащие везде нитки, птяна на ткани!
2) всё это - китайское дерьмо!
3) указанный телефон не работает, включается автоответчик, но никто никогда не поднимет трубку и не перезвонит вам
4) их служба сервис - только прикрытие, они отвечают стандартные формулировки и присылает их долбанные правила . Сами нарушают их, но плевать на это они хотели!
5) Каждую вещь они доставляют отдельно.
6) Худи они доставили в другой город, когда я написала им письмо, что они ошиблись и пусть теперь решают проблему, они отписались, что посылка доставлена и ничего сделать они не могут!Требование вернуть деньги проигнорировали!

nazs5
6/28/18

My bf bought worth of $280 from this con merchant! they sent his the cloths after months of waiting . We couldnt believe our eyes! Poor quality, cheap labelling - the shorts have a label with different name to the tag! the sizing is not even fitting 10 years old and all they said was we offer you 15% and u can keep them!! Waste of money and they wont even take any responsibility now they blocked him and not even replying to his requests or email!!!

briand319
6/23/18

Had so much trouble with this company. All items so cheap I cannot believe how poor quality it is. One top so tight around kneck it was choking me. One shirt so thin it was see through you could see my nipples. One top so cheap it was like wearing a pair of women's tites with sleeves. Sizes are for dwarfes. When you complain they send you standard email reply saying you have to pay to post it back pay for wrapping paper pay for cellotape pay for parking pay for petrol pay for posting all this because their clothes are faulty. They no you don't want the hassle so you leave it. Read other sites you will see all bad reviews. DON'T BUY FROM THEM RIP OFF MERCHANTS

thiagod9
6/22/18

STAY AWAY OF THIS COMPANY

Do you want something from this brand? Think twice. After one month I finally received the product (from China). And the quality is terrible, with the price we pay we can get much better quality in any outlet. So after contact them to return the item as I'm unsatisfied, this is their answer:

Thank you for contacting us with your issue.

We are sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with your product.

If you would like to return your unwanted items and get full refund, We will provide the return address. Our return policy is that every unwanted items need to be returned directly to our suppliers.

Please understand that we cant give you a prepaid return label and as per our return policy You will have to cover the return shipping. We understand that this can be frustrating and international shipping can be sometimes more expensive than the product itself.

We would like to offer you a 15% refund and you can keep the product, because if you want to send it back youll need to pay for the shipping, as we told you previously.

Thank you for your understanding, We are waiting your reply.

Best regards,
Giovoss Customer Service

anthonyd95
6/21/18

i bought sweats from here they had hole in pocket look great but wouldn't recommend i should have listen to past reviews

davidl558
4/14/18

Please be aware of this company. I ordered trainers 2 months ago, no sign of them. Been to the post office and customs. No package pending. Their customer service claim my package has been delivered - but are not able to tell me where. Order at your own risk!

alexs561
3/12/18

Don't shop there, they are con artists. The worst shopping experience in many years, customer service is a disaster, products are a disaster. YOU CAN'T EXCHANGE!

arthurt25
3/5/18

This website is fraudulent, shame on Instagram for letting them advertise there.....................................................................................

azizaz
2/4/18

Total Scam, I bough cloths in December 2017 and its February 2018 now with no update. I've been trying to communicate with them, but no response to my mails only the auto reply. Anyone who knows their contact details or address, please share it will be useful. Its a total fraud and a big scam.

abiy2
1/23/18

This Online Scam Marketing is totally Fraud, I ordered two items online in November 2017, today is January 22, 2018, no news of the items, they are playing deaf with my emails, anyone knows their address please put it out so we take a class legal action collectively to get our money back which they have taken by fraud.
Eventually they pay through their nose if they keep playing deaf ears.

Questions? Get answers from the Giovoss staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Giovoss