Review of GigMasters

Tel: 1-866-342-9794

1 Review From Our Community

danielo61
9/12/17

As a professional musician I always try all avenues to book work. I have tried Gigmasters for 2 different bands with absolutely no help in increasing my work load. Do not get me wrong, the gigmasters system appeared to provide me with many new leads for work but not one of them turned into a job.

The provided gig leads that were supplied appear to be fraudulent / fictitious leads. My band performs constantly in the Las Vegas area and our price range is extremely competitive with the market.

While trying to follow up on leads I had bid for with the clients it appeared that they knew nothing about gigmasters or I could never contact them at all to follow up with them personally.

If any real person that has used gigmasters and has had any success with booking work through them, I sure would love to hear your input.

I know that they are a real company but I truly suspect that they get peoples subscriptions and provide fraudulent/fake leads.

By Daniel O.
Questions? Get answers from the GigMasters staff and other customers.

GigMasters?