Review of GiftXOXO

GiftXOXO reviews

usmanh
6/3/16

I love cycling and since the time I shifted to Bangalore I was looking to join a cyclist group . I found some amazing groups on their website and booked one for myself. Met like mind people in the group. Had a great time.

winsunc
6/2/16

Me and my friends booked a trek to triund in himachal Pradesh. Confirmation was made within 3 days. Although they promised 2 but 3 was also fine. Trip was amazing. Had a great time. I would love to book another trend in manali next month. Guys ,it is a must try.

balakb
6/2/16

Really enjoyed the relaxation therapy. All thanks to giftxoxo, where I could find a wide range of therapies listed. Finally I decided on one of the therapy and my experience was beautiful.

georigiat
6/2/16

I booked an Aerobics class with them. They duration of class is about to exhaust and I am thinking of booking it again. Although I will have to have to wait 2 days to get confirmation of my booking and but as they provided a good deal, so I would like to book another one.

simonh68
6/1/16

These people have some really unique experiences for people like me.Took a micro plane flight over Delhi NCR. It was my first visit to Delhi. The sky was clear and sunny and had a great time. Would love to explore more.

orionele
6/1/16

They have really made it easy for customer to find some new and amazing experiences in and around their city. I loved the concept and would recommend it customers as well as to vendors.

engineerings
6/1/16

Although, I dont really like to review websites. I had a really good experience with this company when I booked a trek with them. I enjoyed the trip a lot and would try other adventures listed with them soon.

italiajss
5/31/16

I just explored your website. Some really unique experiences are listed. Keep up the good work.

associatesk
5/31/16

So I got their voucher as an accolade from my company, I was a romantic date with my spouse at a fancy restaurant. Even though we reached the venue a little late, the staff was cooperative and they arranged us a very special table under the stars and a personal piano player as promised on the voucher. It would love to try other experiences listed with them.

dagag
5/31/16

My company needed lifestyle vouchers for gifting purposes. I ordered from GIFTXOXO. Our order was in bulk. They provided us all vouchers in 2 days. In all GOOD EXPERIENCE.

collectionsm
5/31/16

They have a wide range of vendors and I keep booking activities every week for my children. Easy to pay and easy to use website

orientp
5/30/16

I wanted to buy e vouchers. I landed up at their website and checked their reviews. Even though there were a lot of bad reviews on Facebook, I decided to give a try. And to my amazement, everything went well. I got my 500Rs voucher on time as promised. I would give them 5 stars.

kavbakerye
5/30/16

I work with them as vendor and they are great people to work with. I would recommend to all

anuvc
5/30/16

My company has aligned with them for accolades and they have a wide range of experiences.
Love to avail them every time I get one. Must try.

umeshj
5/30/16

Awesome Platform for Employee Rewards & Recognition. Its helping in increasing Employee Engagement.

Tip for consumers: Use it for Corporate Gifting solution

shiva81
5/30/16

Amazing range of experiences are listed on their website. My mother wanted a spa session and could find a wide range of vendors on their website.

certificationn
5/30/16

I am an HR representative of my company. The experiences that GIFTXOXO has to offer are really unique and out of the box. Our employees feel really amazed when they are recognized and appreciated with such gifts.

samanyoug
4/9/16

I made a request to buy gift vouchers of rs 4000. They responded very fast but after making the payment, i have written more than 20 mails and no body is replying how i will get my gift vouchers. cs@giftxoxo.com, their customer support team is also a fraud as simply forwarding computer generated message that somebody from our team will contact you.
But no response. No body is bothered to solve the problems of customers.

reenap1
2/24/16

Don't ever go with giftxox service...they give the expired vouchers and never support if we call them...Worst experience!!

rakr1
2/14/16

they are extremely pathetic in customer service. If you ever thought to buy anything from their website,particularly gift vouchers, that's the last happy day for next one month at least.They weill take hell lot of time for sending evoucehrs. Can you imagine for issuing evouchers in this electronic world any will take 2+ week. They will take and that is n number of follow up. And music start after that.When you go to redeem that vouchers from that particular company they will say we do not recognise this, then after few complain to giftxoxo new voucher, then only one voucher will be redeemed for one purchase and one user and so so...conditions.Thats why they are calling themselves Xo Xo ...i believe

baput
10/21/15

Dont even go for it.
If they cant afford gift package they say it is printing mistake when you take it to next level they will say cant do it for opted date or time. Worst service

revathis1
10/4/15

I have ordered the gift vochers they have given me expired vochers.instead of continous follow up they neither responsponded politely nor emailed .Donot trust this money eaters frauds.

gangainathank
6/18/15

Guyz - If you want to experience worst service & lose your money.. Go ahead and make your purchase at giftxoxo..

You guys will feel hatred for choosing this. Worst ever service and the money eaters; see them live at giftxoxo.

I placed my gift voucher order on May 30, 2015. As they were making delay on their delivery, i requested them for refund of my amount on June 9, 2015. But till date they haven't delivered my product nor refunded back my amount. On calling the customer support team, they are asking me to walk and ask the FedEx courier team on the status of my dispatch. Do they think that i am a fool to place an order and follow-up with each and every team for a solution ?

bijjuc
6/17/15

Hi Guys,
I am a die hard lover of , being so visiting Andaman was a dream come true for me. Last february me and my friends planned for the trip lasting 11 days and in the same we included the Adventure experience of GIFTXOXO.com - Scuba Unwind.we enjoyed some fun with the instructor as he was training us for water skills. The place of stay was simply beautiful it made us feel that we are truely on a HOLIDAY.

mayankt
1/5/15

perfect solution to the all Corporate gifting problems.

Questions? Get answers from the GiftXOXO staff and other customers.

GiftXOXO?