Review of Ghdhairshop

Tel: +855.61368903
seo.dinasty@gmail.com

annalisas
1/19/10

I had the same experience! It was £69 and I have been charged $119 that is £73! I didn't realized immediately it was a fake Ghd as the website states it is a official Ghd retailer so I thought the price was low because these items were probably in the warehouse for long. Instead they are copies of the original (that's why the delivery took so long.. and why it comes from China!) and when I looked at the return policy on the website I found also that they explicitly say that they will refund only partially if you are returning the item coz you didn't realized it was a copy of the origina.. what the hell is that?? How can this be allowed??

lorrainet
4/21/09

www.GHDhairshop.com - I have purchased some GHD's from the GHDhairshop.com web site which is a replica of the official GHD.net website.

The GHD's cost £61.92 however after phoning my bank 10 mins after purchase I had been charged in that time £79.24.
I have requested a full refund as I should only have been charged for the £61.90 stated in my confirmation of order email.

Also I have requested an explanantion as to why they have copied the official GHD website and overcharged my account for my order which has resulted in me having to cancel my Visa card and causing a great inconvenience.

Questions? Get answers from the Ghdhairshop staff and other customers.

Ghdhairshop?