This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ghd-straighteners-uk.net

Ghd-straighteners-uk.net

Ghd-straighteners-uk.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ghd-straighteners-uk.net?

“I bought straighteners for a friend throught this website,...”

paul k.
2/12/11

I bought straighteners for a friend throught this website, they have now gone on the blink after 3 months the website looks cosha. However when i have been trying to return or have them exchanged the website contact page is giving out a email address of *******@gmail.com and ask you contact them, all other email contacts that we have are not replying, they also ask that you pay throught paypal too.

paulk5
February 12th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Ghd-straighteners-uk.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ghd-straighteners-uk.net?

Have a question about Ghd-straighteners-uk.net?