GETPOOLPARTS.com reviews

poolhelp@getpoolparts.com

richardo148
Richard O.
3/22/19

it would be nice to have a list of compatible jets for the spa.
Right after I ordered I found a couple of additional items I would of liked to add to existing order.. but couldn't find a way to do that.

Response from PoolHelp P., GETPOOLPARTS.com Representative
<p>Hi Richard, we list may jets by their type in this section of our site:</p>
<p>https://www.getpoolparts.com/section/1683/spa-jets</p>
rayk76
Ray K.
3/20/19

The parts for my pool vac were easy to find on the site. And arrived quickly. I installed and got my vac working better than ever with the upgrade kit. Which was priced cheaper than anyone else with the same high quality parts. Thanks for the great service!

joew270
3/19/19

The pictures and descriptions are incomplete and inaccurate. When I accidentally ordered the incorrect handles I returned them. By the time I paid for the shipping and restocking charge my net cost for the return was actually a loss! I would have saved money by throwing them away.

jprb
JPR B.
3/17/19

Easy to order parts as the web site is detailed, assuring the user is ordering the correct parts. Parts, in stock and special order, arrived when promised. Prices were competitive.

davidw1405
David W.
3/17/19

I am sorry but the handle did not fit. it was the wrong type. It was a screw in and i needed a two prong cap type

Response from PoolHelp P., GETPOOLPARTS.com Representative
Hi!&nbsp; Just wondering why our delivery score was so low? This was ordered on a Thursday afternoon and shows delivered the Monday morning right after...
anonymousb387
anonymous B.
3/12/19

I went online to find spa jet returns, I ordered what I thought looked like what I had, unfortunately they are too big, the outside diameter is correct, but mine are not as deep. the retaining rings fit, I decided not to return them since I ordered them thinking they might fit. But I got them quickly.

greatp13
Great p.
3/12/19

This is a great place to order all of your plumbing needs for any hot tub. Really fair pricing and cheap shipping. Fast delivery. Good quality parts at a great price should say it all.

markq16
Mark Q.
3/10/19

I did not get a orderconfirmation email so I was unsure if my order went thru. Had to place order a second time. Received parts within an acceptable time (1 - 2 weeks) but am worried now that a second order will be delivered.
Website confirmation needs to be better. Will order again but it was not a great ordering experience. I ordered another part from a similar company (same day) and got a confirmation email within minutes and parts were delivered 2.days later. Excellant service. Hope this helps.

Response from PoolHelp P., GETPOOLPARTS.com Representative
Hi Mark. sorry for the inconvenience, we were having mail server issues that weekend.&nbsp; All has been fixed and confirmations are usually sent instantaneously!&nbsp; As well, we see the part was delivered in 4 days across the country :)
briano57
Brian O.
3/6/19

The future is swimming pool service guys like me buying parts. I am very unhappy with SCP and others. Liner parts are going to be big in the future. More liner pools are built each year and your face plates are not priced too high. Brian's pool service is my business name in baton rouge. You should have a wholesale division for pool service guys at a discount . With minimum order limits of course. I buy whole sale priced chemicals from Leslie's now but they do not sell liner face plates like you. Brian mcgowan

calco
Calc O.
3/5/19

Right part that I needed to replace to solve leak. Smart package to include nearby related pieces for an economical price and prompt shipping.

taylorx2
Taylor X.
3/5/19

Had the old pump and tubes had been discontinued. The kit was easy to install and made the new pump tubes fit perfectly. Recommended!

mattv29
Matt V.
3/5/19

For items that fit in a small flat rate box or padded envelope, you really ought to offer priority mail shipping for a couple dollars more.

Response from PoolHelp P., GETPOOLPARTS.com Representative
Hi Matt,&nbsp; depending upon the shipping location we do offer Priority Mail service at checkout.
anonymousa531
anonymous A.
3/5/19

Parts available and great pricing. I will save this site for future use. Five star experience!!! But a little confusing on the enter email on order page. Remember to click save!! Probable my Bad

sandye30
Sandy E.
3/4/19

Good pricing, didn't like that I was billed for entire order even though parts were on back order and weren't shipped out for another week.

miguelm112
Miguel M.
3/4/19

Took longer than I/m used to. I do like your being up front about shipping charge. Some sellers keep shipping a secret till the very end; I abort when I'm subjected to that.

Response from PoolHelp P., GETPOOLPARTS.com Representative
Good morning, we see you just placed the order... what took longer Miguel?
anonymousx352
anonymous X.
3/3/19

Waiting on plumber to put parts on
Disappointed that I paid $52 extra dollars to have it expedited and it took 6 days and the reason I expedited it was bc my plumber was going out of town the following week. Still was not here in time but what do you do?

Response from PoolHelp P., GETPOOLPARTS.com Representative
Hi! Please email us your order information as we are unsure of who this is.&nbsp; If an expedited order took that long, we would sure like to see why.
lakeh3
Lake H.
2/23/19

Only ordered some replacement wheel bearings for my pool cleaner. I thought the parts would be shipped via UPS or FedEx since "Ground" was indicated when I placed the order. I would have had them sent to my P.O. Box via USPS but I was informed P.O. Boxes weren't accepted. I had the parts sent to my residence address but USPS was used and therefore the parts were sent back because USPS doesn't deliver to my house (no physical mailbox is their reasoning, ongoing problem with them). I informed GETPOOLPARTS of the issue and they monitored the situation. Amazingly, which never happens, the package showed up a week later at my door apparently delivered by USPS. Sooooo, to make the long story short I got the parts but delayed. Probably a very isolated incident and a rarity but the end result was I got the parts and all is good. I would recommend them for future purchases.

donq7
Don Q.
2/20/19

Excellent service. I couldn't find the part anywhere locally. Your site was a lifesaver.
Don Pratt

carolynk50
Carolyn K.
2/19/19

Very easy to find the parts and check out, but it would be nice to estimate shipping charges before checkout.

lisau25
Lisa U.
2/16/19

I ordered a new vacuum plate from GETPOOLPARTS and it was exactly the right part that I needed. It was delivered in about 2 days. Great service! This was the second time I have ordered from them and will continue to do so in the future.

markk425
Mark K.
2/16/19

Lowest price I found on the web. Great manual access to confirm correct P/N. Saved 20% over local brick & mortar. Free ship. Heat pump back and running!

richardp262
Richard P.
2/15/19

I ordered from getpoolparts.com because they had the cheapest prices. Parts arrived before estimated delivery time and was exactly what I ordered.

coryz3
Cory Z.
2/13/19

Delivery was on-time (few days) and accurate to my pool pump as shown on website. Prices are good and I'll continue to use the company and site.

chrisr353
Chris R.
2/13/19

Pump was delivered in the specified time. Ordering was easy and fast. Part arrived in good condition and was exactly what we needed to repair our pump.

billd76
Bill D.
2/12/19

Parts were easy to locate with part numbers. Parts were indicated to be in stock. Prices are reasonable. Easy checkout.

Hi Lorraine. We replied to your email and let you know you would be refunded for the item in full :)

By PoolHelp P., GETPOOLPARTS.com Representative

Hi Scott, we addressed this for you via email :)

By PoolHelp P., GETPOOLPARTS.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the GETPOOLPARTS.com staff and other customers.

GETPOOLPARTS.com?