Review of GetPartsForLess

Sales@getpartsforless.com

1 Review From Our Community

frankw54
7/18/15

Submitted a purchase for hard to get memory card, which was immediately confirmed and my credit card posted.

13-days later, after no further response from GETPARTSFORLESS, I send an e-mail for status.

They responded that "don't see this in the order cue ..... Can you please tell me what was ordered"

I responded with the confirmed order information that they had initially send me.

There was no response from them, so 6-days later I send another e-mail.

They responded "MEMORY IN STOCK AND WILL GET IT SHIPPED OUT FOR YOU. LOOK FOR TRACKING WITHIN 24 HOURS".

After approximately 20-days, I had still not received the purchased item or the tracking number.

I send another e-mail requesting either purchased item or refund to my credit card account.

5-days later, with neither of the 2-options performed or an responses from GETPARTSFORLESS, I had to go to my credit card company to dispute this transaction, which they almost immediately resolved in my favor.

Questions? Get answers from the GetPartsForLess staff and other customers.

GetPartsForLess?