Review of GetNGain

Tel: +91 9821816400
sales@getngain.com

atulk9
11/19/16

First time bought DJI ND Filters / CPL Filter / Lens Filter for DJI Phantom from this site. Got the product on the 12th day and i loved it.
they should work on their delivery times, but as per the prices, its worht to wait.Thanks, great service! Ive never waited longer than 15 minutes for a

reply on mails.

sps2
9/30/16

As give mosted of the customers review, delivery time is challanging. it took 10 days me to recived my XST-D2 Mobile Phone Burglar Display Holder / Display Anti-theft Holder.
Although they have mentioned it everywhere that they took 7-10 business days, which is quite long for todays world. But product is very amazing. As i knew that they gonna take time
for the dleivery i didn't call or mailed them. Received my product. Very happy will buy again.

gagand4
8/17/16

Website list numerous products, but no product is in their ready stock, they import or get it from somewhere, will give a delivery period of 15 days and after 25-30 days will cancel order without informing you, quoting some silly reasons. If you want peace of mind, stay away from this website. Highly unreliable.

vinods4
7/2/16

The risk of buying from unknown and fly by night seller is always high that seems to be correct when you buy from relatively new company which hardly has any selling review in the online arena. I come across with this site (getnngain.com) for buying one smartwatch at genuinely ok price. Although initially hesitating to buy i exchanged couple of emails and felt ok to buy it as this company responded well and clarify all the information. Plus the website give the customer 7 days return guarantee. Once I paid money to buy product from it I started to realise I made mistake as it took over a week to ship my items which it claimed to have in stock.
Upon receipt of the product I found that some used and defective piece of watch was delivered to me in poorly torn box. feel disappointed I emailed with pics to this company but as anticipated i didn't get any reply. calling at customer care number went in vain. Finally I had to content with defective product. My purpose of writing this review is to make aware other online shoppers not to follow same line to buy anything from untrusted and new site. Most of them are fraud and fly by night like this.

Tip for consumers: Never buy from untrusted new online site if required insist for cash on delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the GetNGain staff and other customers.

2 Photos for GetNGain