Review of Getnamenecklace

support@getnamenecklace.com

4 reviews with 5 stars

ronaldm249
5/5/19

I was a little hesitant in purchasing from this site but for the price, I figured I could learn my lesson the hard way. I was VERY impressed with the craftsmanship of the infinity necklace I purchased. My son has an accent in his name (é) and I added that to my order just to see if they would include it or not (it wouldn't be too big of a deal if they hadn't) and surprisingly it had an accent! A very minor detail that was paid attention to.

The shipping took about 14 days to get here, but it was a Mother's Day gift for my wife and I ordered it well ahead of time, so there were no problems there. Some reviewers have said the shipping website was in a foreign language, I did not have this issue as it was all in English and told me when and where my package was. It left China, went to California, then made its way to Oklahoma.

As others have stated, I am not sure where all the negativity has come from, maybe they seen the reviews and changed their work procedures, but I am impressed and will be ordering from this again.

Regards,

Ron

jamess1700
5/3/19

I looked on their website and they have a bunch of reviews that are 4 to 5 stars so I am confused as to why all the Neg here and all the positive on the web site. I guess I will stay away due to confusion on the reviews. If anyone can help explain why the big difference between site reviews and this sites reviews.

wendye56
12/16/18

I am very pleased with the quality and detail. My mother's ring is so beautiful!! I am in love. I also bought one for my friend. I will be buying more items from them.

sudheeshv
8/6/18

i started my first purchase from get name necklace on august 2016, its almost 2 years and still i am a regular customer. i have purchased more than ten name jewelry items from them and never have got a negative impression or delay in delivery. if u need cost effective and good quality name jewelry go for get name necklace.

Tip for consumers: they have an excellent customer service

Questions? Get answers from the Getnamenecklace staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Getnamenecklace