Review of GetMSOffice

Tel: +44 800 048 8538
sales@getmsoffice.com

jays491
12/26/17

Installed and activated my software in a jiffy. Never experienced a snag. They helped me with removing excess softwares in my pc also. Now my pc is working very fast!

jeremiahm34
12/26/17

I bought Access 2016 and I got it installed in no time. Software was activated too! best part? Got it with a big discount! Great deals!

joanl64
12/18/17

I have been looking for MS Office online and lured by very cheap prices. I have realised there are a lot of scams out there and this looks like another.

Look at the positive reviews. Why so many animals and fruit - they are not real and neither are the reviews - except the negative ones from people who have been scammed.

Don't be another to buy an illegal key and lose money.

Also, NEVER let anyone access your computer remotely. Another scam. Thank you to the negative reviews. I won't buy but will report to Sitejabber

robertg334
12/3/17

Clean installation is very easy. My new laptop works like a pro. They manage to give me the instruction into my email and its easy,

lisag240
11/28/17

The office software really works well in my new computer. I called and ask for assistance they had done for free.

barryb67
11/23/17

Bought MS Office, download etc was reasonable (about 24 hours to access the key code) but the found that the version of Office I had bought would not be updated by Microsoft anymore. Double-checked the getmsoffice site to see if this was noted anywhere and I had missed it but it wasnt noted. Many emails sent to getmsoffice but basically said tough because I had already used the key code and then they stopped responding. Will have to take up the matter with my bank. No problems. About £40. Not the end of the world for me but at least I can play some games with getmsoffice and see who wins in the long term. Wish them luck!

clairel48
11/23/17

It has the lowest price ever. I got the instantly into my email inbox and load using my Microsoft account. Perfect software for my new computer.

annap126
11/23/17

The company sells legit software and easy to download. The link they provided is Microsoft download portal that proves Microsoft direct software with all the updates.

bryans86
11/21/17

Great service! Had a snag with a key and they helped me out immediately! It was just one chat away and they immediately assisted and got me going in no time!

denisew98
10/10/17

Our company bought Office for our new computer setup. After order i received all the download and got to work with my IT guy. Really working software's.

mariam561
Maria M.
9/8/17

My company purchased a Windows Pro 10 license yesterday. The key issued was incorrect. After numerous conversations the service centre has now just gone cold on me and is no longer responding.

ruthz13
8/31/17

I order Mac Office software for my new computer. They offer free upgrade which what I need. Thank you

jamesb578
8/30/17

Proud Uk company. They are located near the city. We order most of our Office software from this company.

gabrielb47
8/27/17

Excellent deals and genuine software! Definitely a trusted seller. I have now renewed my Office 365 with them for 2 years now!

helenf48
8/26/17

This website is a scam, the positive reviews are clearly all fake. Purchased this as seemed legitimate and was the first link to appear on google. Clearly a scam - link didn't come through as stated, so I began to do a little research. The company address is fake, contact number outsourced. Received a phone call from them asking to confirm details prior to sending out the product key - no legitimate company would do this, asking for my name, address - I put the phone down before getting to the final questions. Had to contact the bank and get my card cancelled due to fraudulent concerns. Please avoid falling victim to these scammers!!!!!!

barneyf9
8/23/17

I bought software for my Mac,Unfortunately I accidentally bought Windows software. I chatted and they immediately refund my software.

marvyw
8/23/17

After a year I ran out of issues which I cannot open my word document. I called and ask for help. It was really helpful and informative

conradk8
8/23/17

I forgot to apply the promo code so I called immediately. They had adjusted immediately and credit my account. Highly recommended website

providentk
8/8/17

I'm happy with my new computer plus the software I bought. It came instantly through my email and they said it a lifetime key which doesn't need any renewal.

sherryb69
7/25/17

You get a product that really works and guaranteed at a very affordable price. I thought at first it was a scam because the license key did not come through immediately as advertised, I chatted with one of their representative and got the key in a few minutes! Great value for money.

angelas183
7/11/17

Service is awesome. They were very helpful and friendly. They resolved the issue quickly. Cheers! :)

kennethh84
7/3/17

I read some negative reviews and for the record, my experience was great! Joe was very patient and helped me go through the download and installation process. It also is fully activated. I've seen the works with my own eyes and they are not a scam. They went above and beyond. Thank you Joe!!! This is for you! Much love.

juilieneb
7/2/17

I had issues installing MS Office 2010 and was close to giving up when I decided to call. I spoke with Don, and he immediately helped me via remote assist. He said my old Office 2007 was what was causing the problem. He removed them with ease and continued installing Office 2010. I'm pretty amazed how efficiently he worked on my computer and even gave me tips on how to improve my computer's performance! Thanks again Don, you are simply amazing!

andrewd100
6/23/17

lost info bout my product on tight schedule they truly help me great and acted so quick thank you for the help..keep it up!!!

benh106
6/22/17

I just want to let everyone know these guys are awesome. Don was really patient and knowledgeable! He offered assistance and the rest was history! I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family. Thanks again for restoring my faith!

I received a product key which would not validate. Microsoft website suggests this is probably the result of it being counterfeit software. I asked getmsoffice for a refund but with no success. I filed a Counterfeit software report with Microsoft. I am now seeking to recover what i paid from the credit card company.

By Mike C.

Questions? Get answers from the GetMSOffice staff and other customers.

GetMSOffice?