GetInvisibleHand reviews

Tel: +1-203-214-8473
info@getinvisiblehand.com

carolyns98
11/22/17

It's great to save $$$ AND... when a site says if you add it, it will 'read and change' things on the sites you visit (INCLUDING) your home page .... believe them!

I made a mistake doing this (once) and had a dreadful time ridding the computer of that extension!! Thank heaven MalwareBytes got RID of it!!!

lisaw141
12/19/15

Within the same day I installed Invisible Hand, I was a victim of fraud/identity/credit theft through a site I visited while I.H. was enabled. I was "window shopping" on Dell's website. I applied for credit, but was denied. I didn't purchase anything. I did buy something on another site using my husband's credit card while Invisible Hand was still acivated. Two days later, I receive a letter from Dell stating that my husband was approved for credit. Two days after that, I got a call from Dell to verify the address I wanted my new 65" flatscreen tv sent to. The address they had on file was NOT mine! My husband swore he never applied for credit from Dell and never purchased a tv either. BEWARE, Invisible Hand is SPYWARE!!!

allenb14
5/3/12

I have found "invisible hand" to be a valuable asset when shopping online. I look forward to the increase in retailers who will join or affiliate with this program. A word of caution to prospective users: some retailers will advertise their products at very low prices to attract your business, then during check-out charge you inflated shipping and handling charges to increase their profits. If this happens to you, simply back out of the purchasing process (check-out), then look elsewhere. I hope that in the future "invisible hand" will overcome this shortcoming. Since this is a free download, I still give its developers a big "thumbs-up" on a valuable service for online shoppers. Thanks for the time and money saving assistance!

chriso1
3,140 helpful votes
11/28/09

Save lots of money! I can think of no better way to start a review, regardless of whether the claim is true or false. Hopefully it's true with the introduction of this new Firefox extension, Invisible Hand, which for a change is launching not just in the USA but in England and Germany too.

It's a simple idea. Go browsing for a product, and Invisible Hand will monitor the prices on the page and compare them to a list of prices from a select 107 retailers to date. Then, if the lowest price they have on record is less than the one(s) you're looking at, they'll notify you with the option to go buy the product at that price.

There are only 107 of the major retailers on the list so far, but that list will grow if this product continues to get the good publicity its drawn so far in its short life. It's still in beta, and there are no equivalents for Internet Explorer or Chrome until next year.

Smartly launched just before the madness of Christmas, this could well be the application that encourages a whole new section of the online community to switch to Firefox.

I'm also hoping that a side effect of this will prevent sites from adjusting their prices according to how much you've spent before, a nasty, sneaky but entirely legal behavior that should have been banned long ago.

Questions? Get answers from the GetInvisibleHand staff and other customers.

GetInvisibleHand?