Getfixd.io

Getfixd.io has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Getfixd.io?

“FIXD is a Great, Empowering Product”

Phil N.
12/27/18

These are great devices! I have one in each of our vehicles. It is great at helping diagnose a problem and it has saved me several hundred dollars in diagnostic fees alone. I had a sensor go out on our Ford Focus. The dealership would have charged $198 just to diagnose the problem. The OEM part was less than $20 online, and there was a 'How-to' video on YouTube. It took me less than 10 minutes to change out the part. That's only one incident. Using FIXD, I have successfully diagnosed and made four repairs on 3 different cars. I highly recommend it!!! The other thing it does is it gives you a heads-up to what the problem may be. In one instance, the dealership tried to convince me the problem would require over $1,000 in repair costs. Using the information FIXD had provided me, I backed out of that situation, called up a local mechanic, explained the problem and got the repair done for $140 and some change. Knowledge is power, and this little device helps provide you with more knowledge, so you won't be so easily snowballed! Finally, my daughter lives several hours away. If she has a problem with her older vehicle, she can use FIXD to get a diagnosis which helps me, help her seek to the best solution. It's a great investment, that'll pay dividends - you'll get your investment back!

philn13
December 27th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Getfixd.io staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Getfixd.io?

Have a question about Getfixd.io?